Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Old 01-27-2024, 10:01 AM

Default 2024 Trans Am Nationals

Curious if anyone from the MA/NH area goes to the Trans Am Nationals show in Fairborn, OH in August. My 81 Turbo T/A is finally going to be ready and thinking of making the trip. Looking into renting a trailer to tow there or is there a company that transports to and from?
Any info is welcomed....Thanks

Old 01-27-2024, 12:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

There are some that come from a ways away, but it’s mainly an ohio show. The site hotel is already sold out, but I never stay there, it’s too busy. Waiting on elevators, ive machines are out, no where to park, yada yada, I never take a car so I can’t help you there at all. I do a booth though, your welcome to hang out, I’m the only forum who Does a booth for their members to have a home base, and a members table to sell a few parts in the swap

Just Say No To 8” Flakes

F ire B irds

🇮🇱
Old 01-27-2024, 04:44 PM

505 entries last year, and this is mainly an Ohio show....wow.