THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 02-26-2020, 04:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default I got Good News Today, Too.

Seems like folks are getting a lot of good news lately so I thought I would add mine. About 5 or 6 years ago I had two spots on my shoulder biopsied and both were malignant melanoma. I had both removed and was lucky that the doctor got them before they spread.
Since then I have been going to a dermatologist every six months for check-ups. During the last visit he found a suspicious spot on my left ear so he took a biopsy and sent it off for testing. And, he froze 5 spots on my head. If you have ever had a spot froze you will know what I am talking about when I say OUCH!!!
I got a call from the doctors office today telling me that the spot was not cancer so I thanked God for letting me dodge another bullet.

Old 02-26-2020, 05:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Great news. I also got some yesterday from a new doctor. Officially on April 17th, my venom gland will be removed, 99.5% it's cancer free. But don't expect a big change in the personality.

Old 02-26-2020, 05:23 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via ICQ to Tim66
Default good news

Glad to hear about the good news.I hope that it continues to always be good news.
Tim

Old 02-26-2020, 06:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Good to hear!

“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
― Calvin Coolidge
Old 02-26-2020, 10:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Good for you. Been to all my drs,heart,eyes,prostate so far ok. Next is dermatologist,for cking skin tags and spots.

Old 02-28-2020, 12:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Great news

Old 02-28-2020, 09:43 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbob View Post
Good for you. Been to all my drs,heart,eyes,prostate so far ok. Next is dermatologist,for cking skin tags and spots.
x 2...