67-69 Firebird TECH Includes 69 TA.

Old 04-06-2002, 11:29 PM

I will be upgrading my heads soon, I'm looking for 6x or 16 heads...anyone trade for a set of 47 heads? The 47 heads are strong, I run them now and drive to work daily on them...no knock or problems and my car seems extremely quick with them. I would think these heads would kill the breathing of my engine, but apparently they don't! I can't figure out why someone put them on my 400 though. They were offered for 1969 only on 350s. Pretty rare heads? The stats on them are on the internet. I will have pics
soon, very good condition, clean as to be expected. Can someone tell me if these are worth more because of this rarity?? I trust you guys! (general price quote too if you can)

Old 04-06-2002, 11:29 PM

I will be upgrading my heads soon, I'm looking for 6x or 16 heads...anyone trade for a set of 47 heads? The 47 heads are strong, I run them now and drive to work daily on them...no knock or problems and my car seems extremely quick with them. I would think these heads would kill the breathing of my engine, but apparently they don't! I can't figure out why someone put them on my 400 though. They were offered for 1969 only on 350s. Pretty rare heads? The stats on them are on the internet. I will have pics
soon, very good condition, clean as to be expected. Can someone tell me if these are worth more because of this rarity?? I trust you guys! (general price quote too if you can)