Old 06-07-2014, 10:32 PM

Lightbulb Want to help or need help on some birds??

First I want to give a big thanks to the Moderator for allowing me to post this! You guys are awesome!

Now, what I have done is created a Facebook group for people who need help or are willing to provide it with their cars. As I told the admin, there is nothing worse to me than seeing a bird sitting in someone's yard rotting away with trees growing through the floor boards. Also, sitting in their garage with years of crap piled on top of them. Everyone has a reason of course but lack of resources shouldn't be one of them. Some may just need parts or someone to help them out getting something done. Most of us have a few parts laying around that we will NEVER use or are ready to trash. How about giving them or trading to someone who really needs them and put them to good use? Also, any extra supplies you may have that would be helpful. Maybe you have a special talent for example: Pin striping or airbrush work. I will allow people to charge for things like this but at an EXTREMELY discounted price but I prefer you trade or barter for it. Either way you may be helping someone's or your dream car come true!

If you either need the help or want to provide some help please come by and join the group! The group is ONLY for 2nd Gen Birds and ONLY for FREEBIES, TRADES OR BARTER of parts, services and supplies! Anyone listing anything for sale or not to do with 2nd Gens, the post will be deleted and you will only get ONE warning. Repeat offenders will get the boot for good! This is for NON-PROFIT ONLY! I want to build something great here and set an example so maybe it will spread to other car enthusiasts for all types of cars! I'm even trying to get sponsors to help out and reward people who help the most. That is all a work in progress. One more note....this is NOT so people can build their entire car from other people's charity, it is simply to help them move forward or as Larry the Cable Guy says to "Get er done!"

Please check it out... you can visit here *https://www.facebook.com/groups/2ndG...esTradingPost/