Old 06-13-2014, 02:28 PM
Senior Chief

Default 1975-1979 Trans Am toe board floor sheet metal needed...

I am looking to buy some good toe board sheetmetal for a 1975-1979 Trans Am. If it is useable I will buy it.

Thanks!

Old 06-14-2014, 08:53 AM

Could you describe what you need. I am not sure where the Toe board is. I am parting a 78.

Old 06-14-2014, 09:31 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by py71lemans View Post
Could you describe what you need. I am not sure where the Toe board is. I am parting a 78.
The toe board section is part of the floor board that leads up to where the toes on your foot would be all the way down to where the heels of your foot would be when you are driving the car....in other words directly behind the brake and gas pedals all the way down to where the floor mats would sit.

That is the best that I can describe it.

Old 06-14-2014, 12:32 PM

Thanks, that's what I thought. I looked and there is a hole where the tunnel meets the floor and the fire wall starts to go up. Probably not what you can use. When i get it in to finish taking it apart I can get I better idea whats there.

Steve