Old 08-16-2020, 02:49 PM

Default A/C Vent Template

Does anyone know where I can find a template for the air conditioning vents on a 65 GTO? The car I have was orignally an A/C car, but the dash had to be replaced. The replacement doesn't have the cut-outs for the A/C vents on the outboard ends. Since I live in South Carolina, I plan on putting A/C in the car and would like it to appear mostly original, even though I'm having to run a Vintage Air system. I have all the plastic dash and heater controls/vent original to the car and they cleaned up fairly well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:19 AM

Does anyone have a 65 factory AC car? If so, all I need is a location for the bottom screw hole on the vent. I think that will allow me to cut out the rest.