Old 04-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Looks diff. than mine. I'm not nearby my car but I'm pretty sure. I'll take some pic's.

1965 GTO Post Coupe, Burgundy w/Parchment, 467, Crower 60243, Rhoads V-Max, Ported 5C's, JB Roller Rockers, Original '66 Tripower, Dave's Small-body HEI, RA Exh Manifolds, 2.5" Exh X-pipe w/Super Turbo's and SS Splitters, Tremec TKO 600, 3.91 12-Bolt Posi w/bearing retainers, boxed frame, 4X Discs with hydro-boost, EPAS
Old 04-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Sent ya a few terminals so have a look and see if they're the same. If not just return to sender or keep em. 2 twinlocks and a couple of others.

Old 04-16-2007, 01:59 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Pontiac1976 Send a message via AIM to Pontiac1976 Send a message via Yahoo to Pontiac1976

I try to see if I can find out some cross feference # for other companys.
Yes that one of the tools. There is a red one too some sell them two getther
some sell them singles, They do a lot of years. Small longer jewelry screew drivers (straigt blade) can help to work on some of the connector.

Some have been discontinued they Have bought up by wiring harness makers ( after market). They grabed the hard to get one, most used wiring harness GM, other depending on what they make. Yes it's to sell there stuff made up. AS said
Quote:
I even tried some wiring harness makers but they would not sell seperately they want u to buy their harness.

Old 04-16-2007, 03:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well Rick it IS the same connection - just full of grease!

Got them out real easy using those large gold staples they use for stapling cardboard boxes. They fit perfect.

I haven't tried taking them apart yet but I doubt its going to work out too well. They're really pressed tight, as you know, and the small guage wires will make it that much tougher. I'll be happy to get yours Rick.

When I have some excess body filler from a job I think I'll sink two of those staples in some of it and make a tool for this type work.

1965 GTO Post Coupe, Burgundy w/Parchment, 467, Crower 60243, Rhoads V-Max, Ported 5C's, JB Roller Rockers, Original '66 Tripower, Dave's Small-body HEI, RA Exh Manifolds, 2.5" Exh X-pipe w/Super Turbo's and SS Splitters, Tremec TKO 600, 3.91 12-Bolt Posi w/bearing retainers, boxed frame, 4X Discs with hydro-boost, EPAS
Old 06-16-2009, 02:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Just updating wiring terminal suppliers. this place sells fire wall engine harness to dash harness terminals.

http://ca.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=2973915