Collectibles FOR SALE DieCast, models, memorabilia

Old 06-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Pontiac and Oakland library for sale

I am offering my complete Oakland and Pontiac library for sale.

I currently have 6,224 DIFFERENT items catalogued; and there are still a few not catalogued.

Items covered include shop manuals, owners manuals, parts manuals, dealer albums, confidential bulletins, inspector guides, audio/video sales and training materials, sales brochures, ads (not catalogued - probably 1000 different), GM magazines, Pontiac magazines, paint chips, etc.

Coverage is from 1909 - 2003; but best coverage is 1909 - 1974.

As I have spent 45 years assembling this library, I would like for it to stay intact, and be sold in one package. However, if this is not feasible, will CONSIDER breaking it to sell by year ONLY IF THERE IS SUFFICIENT INTEREST.

I will NOT sell individual items.

For more information, please call 573-392-7378 (9-4 Mon-Wed central time).

And to those whom I consider friends, I am in perfectly good health for my age. I have just changed priorities, and run completely out of room.

Jon.

"The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one given to you by your neighbor".

If you truly believe that "one size fits all" try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!

Owner of The Carburetor Shop, LLC (of Missouri).

Current caretaker of the remains of Stromberg Caburetor, and custodian of the existing Carter and Kingston carburetor drawings.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Be nice to see this find a way to the new Pontiac Oakland museum somehow, big tax write off?

Old 06-27-2011, 07:41 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formulabruce View Post
Be nice to see this find a way to the new Pontiac Oakland museum somehow, big tax write off?
It will have to be a big tax write-off for someone else; but as stated in the previous post, I would like to see it stay together.

Jon.

"The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one given to you by your neighbor".

If you truly believe that "one size fits all" try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!

Owner of The Carburetor Shop, LLC (of Missouri).

Current caretaker of the remains of Stromberg Caburetor, and custodian of the existing Carter and Kingston carburetor drawings.