Old 06-25-2019, 08:49 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via ICQ to Tim66
Default cold case radiator and tri pwr

Hi guys,I'm so close to finishing.I have a 66 tri pwr and a cold case radiator.I got a radiator hose from our host and it dosen't fit.Does anyone know how to fix this problem?Thank you for any help.
Tim

Old 06-25-2019, 10:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Parts book lists two upper hoses for 66 T/8 with 3x2. 9782941 is with standard steering and 9782940 is with power steering. I don't know the difference but it apparently makes some difference and current parts store listings like to lump to much together.under a single common number. The parts book number is only good for 1966 and no other year.

And it is also possible someone at some time put on a different outlet nozzle. It is supposed to be 9779073 which only fits 1965-66 P/8 and 1966 T/8 3x2 and then the person searched for some hose that would fit.