Old 10-16-2019, 10:18 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Parts ID ?

I had purchased a bunch of odds and ends awhile back and there's a few that could be some that people need . I have a small bag that is marked F/bird front brackets /looks like some small L-shaped brackets with some bolts . I know the guy had a 71-4 F/bird and most of the other parts are fro 64 to early 70's GTO/LEMANS . There's 2 diff stiles of what could be center nose brkts. /couple w/blade arms complete . many of the Pos. wire cable tubes that go from batt to starter . I cannot load pics on this site or I would just do that . I want to get the xtra part gone but just hate throwing away or I may end up giving them to a Pontiac guy that has helped me out before . Thanks for any ideas on a way to get part#'s or ID these ?