Old 11-18-2018, 03:54 AM

Default wanted 1958 bonneville 2 dr hardtop project

I am looking for a complete 1958 pontiac bonneville in need of restoration but solid. I have a customer seeking one and would like to find the most complete and solid car i can. let me know if you have anything or know anybody.

Old 11-18-2018, 10:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Would you be interested in one that is disassembled? This is/was a complete tripower two door ht car that was one of the ones hauled out of northern Minnesota about five years ago. It is a solid car that had been stored in a barn for years and restoration was started on it but then stopped. It is currently in SE Texas near Beaumont. It is not mine but I know the owner and will put you in touch with him if you think you may be interested in it. I have no clue what he would want for it or if he would even want to sell it.

Old 11-18-2018, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61-63 View Post
Would you be interested in one that is disassembled? This is/was a complete tripower two door ht car that was one of the ones hauled out of northern Minnesota about five years ago. It is a solid car that had been stored in a barn for years and restoration was started on it but then stopped. It is currently in SE Texas near Beaumont. It is not mine but I know the owner and will put you in touch with him if you think you may be interested in it. I have no clue what he would want for it or if he would even want to sell it.

I would love that, find out what you can on the car and see if you can get all the details on it.

Old 11-18-2018, 02:57 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I have one but I don’t know that I want to sell it. Running driving tri power car. Was restored but the paint quality was sub par. Needs paint but almost no rust on it.

I will have to think about it but probably not selling at this time.

Old 11-18-2018, 04:38 PM

Let me know a price and will go from there

Old 11-20-2018, 12:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The fellow never returned my call so I guess he no longer has the car?