Old 12-16-2020, 12:54 PM

Default Heater box

Does anyone know if by removing passenger side hood hinge you can remove the under the hood heater box with the blower motor remaining in place, sure looks like it will come out. 65 GP non air Thanks

Old 12-16-2020, 04:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

If like a 65GTO, there is a screw behind the inner fender well . I know some guys drilled a hole in the fender well to get to and did not bother to replace

Old 12-17-2020, 11:02 AM

I really don't won't to make an access hole for obvious reasons, it just looks so close if the hood hinge wasn't there that you could just slide it out, might just have to try it, easier than removing the fender.

Old 12-19-2020, 11:18 AM

I was able to get it out, I loosened the inner fender which dropped Down just enough and removed the hood hinge and it was able to come out with blower motor attached