Collectibles FOR SALE DieCast, models, memorabilia

Old 04-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Pontiac filmstrips

SERIOUS LITERATURE COLLECTORS AND MUSEUM PERSONNEL

We have completed the conversion of my original 35mm Pontiac filmstrips and narration records. I want to cross check everything to make certain we have not missed any, and then the entire batch of originals will be offered for sale.

We are going to attempt to sell it all in one lot. The lot will consist of:

(A) several hundred filmstrips of which at least 300 are different
(B) probably 100 or so narration records
(C) twelve original Pontiac filmstrip/record storage containers
(D) several original filmstrip mailing tubes (both 3 strip and 6 strip size)

Part of the checking process will be to produce a complete inventory, which I will post at a later date.

This is being offered on this forum exclusively for 1 month (or until sold), as there are a couple here that are Pontiac museum people. I have assembled this collection over a 45 year period, and would prefer it remain intact in the hands of Pontiac people, but I AM going to sell it to someone.

Price US $25,000. and you pick up. It is going to require at least a mini-van with all but the front seats removed.

If you wish to discuss this, please call 573-392-7378 (9-4 Mon-Wed central time), and ask for Jon.

Jon

"The most expensive carburetor is the wrong one given to you by your neighbor".

If you truly believe that "one size fits all" try walking a mile in your spouse's shoes!

Owner of The Carburetor Shop, LLC (of Missouri).

Current caretaker of the remains of Stromberg Caburetor, and custodian of the existing Carter and Kingston carburetor drawings.

Last edited by carbking; 04-06-2011 at 04:40 PM.