Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Old 02-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Senior Chief

Default How much is this worth?

I already posted this in the firebird section, but this thread gets way more attention.. I found an 81 firebird front bumper, core support, head lights, HL trim rings, AC radiator thing, vacuum canister, ect, everything still assembled and basically its the radiator core support and EVERYTHING that bolts to it locally. I was wondering how much it might be worth? There is no cracks or damage of any kind that i noticed. Its just going to waste in the weeds at the back of a local junk yard. I didnt ask them how much they wanted, they might not even realize its back there.

1970 lemans sport. 464, ported 6X-8 heads, 1.77 EX valve, 3 angle valve job, H.S. 1.65 roller rockers, XE284, RPM intake, H beams, forged speed pro's, eagle ESP crank, Full ARP studded, Billet 4 bolt mains.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I am guessing not much.

1970 GTO 4spd VOE Pepper Green, green int.
1967 LeMans 428 Auto. Blue, black int.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Maybe a few hundred, if you have a place to store, time to advertise, time to respond, and don't mind having people come to your house that you don't know, and if you get the parts for nothing.

Old 02-19-2014, 04:01 AM
Senior Chief

I didnt ask how much they wanted for it, but given its current location it seems forgotten about and their crushing a lot of vehicles right now, apparently they need money?? I just hate to see something go to waste that i'm sure someone needs. There arnt any older firebirds in the junkyards around here, and doubtfully many around in general except specialty yards.

1970 lemans sport. 464, ported 6X-8 heads, 1.77 EX valve, 3 angle valve job, H.S. 1.65 roller rockers, XE284, RPM intake, H beams, forged speed pro's, eagle ESP crank, Full ARP studded, Billet 4 bolt mains.