Old 11-23-2007, 01:17 AM

Default C & C tops

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone might have an idea about what a decent set of C & C tops might be worth. Im going to switch to a fisher roof and will probably sell the tops. Thanks for any info.

Old 11-25-2007, 12:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

C & C t-tops are probably going to be a "tough sell",unless you find somebody that has missing/broken ones OR is looking for a spare set.

They SHOULD be worth a couple hundred bucks to the right person,but you might be waiting a while to find him.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:54 AM

I bought 3 sets, 2 in the USA and one locally, and I paid about 150 dollars for each set(I bought the 2 in the USA via e-bay)
Only problem is that UPS will charge alot to get them overseas Otherwise I would be interested for sure.
I am however interested in the covers(to store glass panels in) - if you still have those.

Old 11-25-2007, 06:30 PM

Default covers

I do still have the t-top bags. I guess they are the ones that came with it. They were in the trunk when I bought the car. They look like theyve never been used. Let me know if you want them

Old 11-27-2007, 03:13 AM

Yep, I'm interested - you have a PM