Old 09-22-2009, 10:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to vindog307
Default 1986 Parisienne Brougham with 350 SBC

1986 Parisienne Brougham $2,150 for PICTURES, please visit cardomain.com/2446968
-located in southern middlesex county, new jersey
-built for peformance, built for excitement, Fully loaded with options.
-MECHANIC maintained and regularly washed, vacuumed, and detailed. All vehicle maintenance items have been done in the last 18 months including all new brakes, engine hoses, electrical parts, etc,
-2nd owner, for the past 7 years

ENGINE/TRANS -270 HP SBC 350 with properly tuned 800 CFM 4bbl Quadrajet and AIRAID spacer, Edelbrock Performer EGR intake, aluminum radiator -- Turbo 350 3speed with shift improvement kit and cooler.
EXHAUST--Hedman ceramic Hedders-- true dual exhausts with crossover pipe, 2 catalytic converters, and Magnaflow mufflers

-FACTORY OPTIONS: power windows and locks, passenger and driver power seats, reclining passenger seat, rear armrests, tilt steering wheel, cruise control, remote mirrors, R134-A/C, delay wipers, power trunk release, optional gage cluster with added volts and temp gage, additional interior lighting, rear defroster, full roadster roof
-ADDED OPTIONS-Pioneer CD Player, rear Pioneer 6X9 speakers, tachometer, oil pressure gage, B&M MegaShifter, dual exhaust,
-Spare parts available at extra cost.

-Feel free to contact me for pictures and any questions you may have. This has been my car for the last 7 years, there's a lot to talk about. Thanks for looking at my ad!