Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 12-15-2005, 05:01 PM

Default looking for 74 GTO Parts

Hi guys I am new here just got me a 74 GTO. I have looked for one a long time. Now I need some parts to fix the car. I need a set of Grills bumper guards back bumper filler Truck pan for a hachback Doorpanels someone cut holes in them for speakers. The car is not in to bad shape all the body is good just a little beat up. Still has the motor and trans in it. I do need a rear saw bar it is gone. Hope some one can help.

Thanks
3DTIM

Old 12-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Senior Chief

Tim, you are in the wrong spot for your ad. Post it in the WANTED section. You are in basically the stolen and trying to recover section.
Good Luck

Old 12-15-2005, 09:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dtim
Hi guys I am new here just got me a 74 GTO. I have looked for one a long time. Now I need some parts to fix the car. I need a set of Grills bumper guards back bumper filler Truck pan for a hachback Doorpanels someone cut holes in them for speakers. The car is not in to bad shape all the body is good just a little beat up. Still has the motor and trans in it. I do need a rear saw bar it is gone. Hope some one can help.

Thanks
3DTIM
Tim - email me directly at md1twal3@yahoo.com. I believe I may be able to help you out with some of your needs...

Old 12-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink 74 gto parts

Tim i have a hood & 4 spd pedals for sale

Old 12-16-2005, 05:36 PM

My hood is realy good.

Thanks
3dtim