Old 09-30-2003, 06:57 AM

I have a shaker from a '76 T/A and am wondering what its worth. Its never been repainted,is Bucaneer Red and has 455 on both sides in black . Still has the plate in tact, and the only flaw is a small crack from the drain hole to the outer edge..Obviously, it needs to be stipped and repainted and new decals to make it a show peice. I paid $25 for it . The underside reads"Barnum Bros Fibre Co Inc P. Under that are numbers 491982,telling me that it is a '76 part. Any body know what one would go for ??? Thanks-Rich.

Old 09-30-2003, 06:57 AM

I have a shaker from a '76 T/A and am wondering what its worth. Its never been repainted,is Bucaneer Red and has 455 on both sides in black . Still has the plate in tact, and the only flaw is a small crack from the drain hole to the outer edge..Obviously, it needs to be stipped and repainted and new decals to make it a show peice. I paid $25 for it . The underside reads"Barnum Bros Fibre Co Inc P. Under that are numbers 491982,telling me that it is a '76 part. Any body know what one would go for ??? Thanks-Rich.

Old 10-01-2003, 09:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I've paid under $20.00 for one in similar condition. I've also paid $60.00 for one in similar condition.
It just depends on how bad you want to get rid of it and how bad someone needs it.

John