The Body Shop TECH General questions that don't fit in any other forum

Old 04-10-2004, 01:02 PM

Bill:

Looks great and I've seen the work you've done with it - definitely a good buy. At $475 for the equipment you have - sounds like it was a great deal. Did you buy it used or did it come as a package from a reatiler?

Cart looks great too!

-Dan

Old 04-10-2004, 01:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Dan,

I bought it brand new in the box etc from a local welding store. The bottle was used. Here you buy the bottle and when you need more gas you take the bottle in and they give you a different bottle. C25 is $45 for a refilled bottle, for the 4 foot bottle I have.

Bill

It is not a problem.... It is just a blood pressure monitor.
Old 04-11-2004, 04:56 AM
Ultimate Warrior

no the Clarkes are made in Italy. There is a company headquarters in the mid west, so there is contact here. A simple phone call can get you parts. I do not believe they are Craftsman. I've owned one Clarke for 11 years. Good quality product for a very reasonable price.

Old 08-23-2004, 02:56 PM

HI,

I am new and I hope I am not too late too add to this post. I bought the Pro-Mig 135 from lowes. I am not a pro-welder but I am having fun judt throwing beads down on some metal. The Pro-Mig 135 (Lowes) and the 3200HD (Home Depot) are the same machines, the difference is the primary welding process. Pro-Mig is Mig and the 3200HD is flux. No big whoop, just change polarity and flip the wire feed wheel and you are on your way (sort of) I paid $440 for the Pro-Mig.