Old 01-13-2006, 09:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default '99 T/A Firehawk Value

I've got a '99 T/A Firehawk that I'm getting ready to sell and I'm trying to get an idea as to what it is worth. The car is Pewter with dark gray leather interior, and to the best of my knowledge, has every conceivable option including the following:

In dash cassette with factory 12 disk cd changer
Traction Control
Auburn Differential option
Bilstein Suspention option
17' Chrome Wheel option
Synthetic lube option
Firehawk floor mat option (not sure about car cover).

The car has 73k miles, most of which are highway miles, has the usual cracks in both door panels, and one crack in the corner of the dash. The car has never been hit, but has a few minor scratches/chips that you'd expect from a daily driver. Otherwise, the car is clean. As far as piston slap goes (common with these cars), this one is the lowest that I've seen/heard, with absolutley no oil consumption. This car has been a synthetic lube car from day one.

I don't want to sell the car, but I've got too many toys and I need something to haul tools, materials, and various junk. If it is worth less than $15k, I'll keep it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Old 01-14-2006, 10:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Go to the Firehawk.org web page and post there. Those guys know what their cars are worth. Personally I think 15 is high for a 99. My 02 is worth about 22 or 23K

Old 01-17-2006, 05:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Whatever it is worth, deduct thousands of dollars for the spare plastic parts in the inteior that must be purchased now before they are discontinued. That should make the car worth about 500.00 to a serious collector!