Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 12-18-2018, 04:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Tamraz 50% off sale woes

Bought two cowl panels and a set of rear quarters from Tamraz as part of their 50% off in stock items sale on Dec 11.

Called for a shipping update on Dec 15 and was told all items were in house and should ship shortly.

Called again today 12/18/18 and was told that items are not in stock, they will not honor the 50% off price and offered me a 10% discount if I reorder them or they'd refund my money.

Very disappointed.

Old 02-22-2019, 05:36 PM

Default PARTS

I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME ON THE PURCHASE OF A GTO GLASS NOSE,. ORDERED IN MIDDLE OF DECEMBER, CALLED IN THE MIDDLE OF JANUARY AND WAS TOLD PART WOULD BE SHIPPED IN 2 DAYS. 2 WEEKS LATER I FILED DISPUTE THROUGH PAYPAL AND ONLY THEN RECEIVED A REFUND. STAY AWAY FROM TAMRAZ!!!

Old 03-29-2019, 12:22 AM

Default Tampa 50% off sale woes

I wish I had seen this post two weeks ago. I purchased a Goldenstar 1970 rear bumper from Tamraz's 25% off sale. One of the mounting flanges is bent. Rob says he will look at the photos and get back. I am still waiting for a response.

Old 04-10-2019, 09:41 AM

Default Tamraz woes

I purchased a Golden Star rear bumper at their 25% off sale with free shipping two months ago. It came slightly damaged. Sent photos of the damage. They said they would look into it. Never back from them. I emailed Rob a few times. Nothing.

Old 05-03-2019, 06:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62olds View Post
I purchased a Golden Star rear bumper at their 25% off sale with free shipping two months ago. It came slightly damaged. Sent photos of the damage. They said they would look into it. Never back from them. I emailed Rob a few times. Nothing.
Rob retired a couple of weeks ago.