Old 11-01-2019, 05:46 PM

Default RARE 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix Convertible Projct Car For Sale

1967 Pontiac Grand Prix Convertible 400 Engine, RARE COLLECTOR CAR ... $2600
This is a 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix Convertible with the 400 engine and 400 Turbo Transmission, the motor turns over freely... this is the ONLY YEAR that Grand Prix made CONVERTIBLES, it's the most desirable factory color blue with blue interior, this car is fresh out of a 87 yr old man's estate, it's been in dry storage for 15 years where it was taken apart to be restored, all the parts you see in the pictures are the parts I have, the frame is solid, the back support looks like someone took a chain and tried to pull something, the brake pedal is still up good, it looks like to me the motor was rebuilt 15 yrs ago, this will be either a good parts car or to restore, all the Grand Prix emblems are in the coffee can, the only rust on the car is on the quarter panels... The Rockers, frame and floors are good, I have the Clear Ohio Title Ready to Go ... I may take trade for truck or classic vehicle ect ...What do you have ???? Serious Inquiries Only Thank You … For more info, call or text me 937-559-5305 Contact me for Pics

Old 11-01-2019, 09:48 PM

What pics ? Lol...Just being snarky...But seriously...pics ?

Old 11-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO3DEUCES View Post
What pics ? Lol...Just being snarky...But seriously...pics ?
It's not too far from where I live, on a hunch I looked it up on Craigslist, here's the link to his ad:

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/pts...998547360.html

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated