Old 02-12-2020, 11:08 PM
Pypes Staff - Tech

Default 1965 GTO RALLY GAUGE CLUSTER AND TACH ASSEMBLY

Up for sale is a complete set of 1965 GTO gauges and tach assy. from my buddies stash. He has been collecting GTO parts for many many years. This setup is a complete setup... I tested what I could... Fuel gauge works, speedometer & odometer work, the oil pressure and temp gauge works fine. I couldn't check the tach, but it moved freely and I just have to assume it does. Knowing my buddy and they way he is with his parts, I'm sure it's OK. Also with the sale is a new gauge cluster lens with tach pointer, a new wiring harness and an a smaller harness (don't know exactly what that is). Before I put this on e-bay, I wanted to have this listed on the PY forums. I'm asking $850 plus shipping for everything. PM me with your e-mail address if interested. Thanks... Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	65_gauges_1.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	531762   Click image for larger version

Name:	65_gauges_2.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	531763   Click image for larger version

Name:	65_gauges_3.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	531764   Click image for larger version

Name:	65_gauges_4.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	531765  

Old 02-16-2020, 05:37 PM

Everything in my panel is in extremely good aesthetic condition. But the water temp gauge runs hot. Would you be able to sell the water/oil gauge on its own?

Old 02-16-2020, 11:53 PM
Pypes Staff - Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by kil0331 View Post
Everything in my panel is in extremely good aesthetic condition. But the water temp gauge runs hot. Would you be able to sell the water/oil gauge on its own?
Hello. This setup is sold. Sorry.

If it wasn't, there would be no way I would break up the set anyway... Contact Pete Serio about your gauge pods. He rebuilds them. His web site is http://precisionpontiac.net/. He's a great Pontiac guy..!