Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Senior Chief

So let me get this right, if I take my 1971 Judge 4sp real car and turn it into a clone 71 Tempest it will be worth more money on the open market in the state of Wi.

And if I do will I have a hard time selling the 455 HO motor and the M22 rock crusher,
so I can buy a 350 auto because I don't think a Tempest came with a 455 did they?

Old 08-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Judge clone:

Greg my friend wants to know if you would be interested in doing the frame off on his Tempest clone? Don, I might be interested in your motor and trans to put in a Fiero I just bought.

Old 08-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Will I need to bring my PHS for this Fake Judge Cl.........I mean Judge Clone Class to prove that my car is not a real Judge? This needs to be on the up and up I assume.

Some people know all of their rights, but none of their obligations.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You guys are starting to catch on . I just talked to Rizzo and he says if anybody has a numbers matching block or doesn't have a phs to prove your car is not a judge then hes going to smash your %#@% head into the hood .

Old 08-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILTY,HO View Post
So let me get this right, if I take my 1971 Judge 4sp real car and turn it into a clone 71 Tempest it will be worth more money on the open market in the state of Wi.

And if I do will I have a hard time selling the 455 HO motor and the M22 rock crusher,
so I can buy a 350 auto because I don't think a Tempest came with a 455 did they?
Yes Don , your cloned 71 tempest is worth probably $2626 less than the real judge and thats after Uncle Junk appraises it . Also with any numbers matching drivetrain parts theres no doubt you will have a hard time dumping that junk !

Old 08-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
A friend of mine just bought a 71 Judge and he is going to clone it into a 71 Tempest. If anyone knows where he can get parts from let me know. Thanks.
I know where he can get a mint front clip ( ME ) as when I cloned my 72 I used GTO parts.It's a good thing I hung on to those Tempest parts all these years...

Old 08-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
Old 08-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote "So let me get this right, if I take my 1971 Judge 4sp real car and turn it into a clone 71 Tempest it will be worth more money on the open market in the state of Wi.

so I can buy a 350 auto because I don't think a Tempest came with a 455 did they?"

No Tempests in '71 but T-37's w/455HO/M-22.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:46 AM
Suspended

Guilty- Frank Rizzo is your man for Judge Clone restorations. He is by far the best in the business at these reproduced master pieces.

Old 08-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Greg,
We ( me & ole' Yeller ) missed you at the Indian Up Rising.You missed an opportunitiy to pass along info for the Judge Clone Registry. I seen quit a few canidates for the membership. Let Jocko Johnson know I wont be going to Norwalk this year as I have other plan's.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Suspended

Jim- dont tell me you picked Norwalk weekend for the fitting of your new bowling shoes! That means you wont be able to jab Telly on another one of those steering wheels!!!!

Old 08-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bet Winner View Post
Will I need to bring my PHS for this Fake Judge Cl.........I mean Judge Clone Class to prove that my car is not a real Judge? This needs to be on the up and up I assume.
I'm not registered but I'm telling people I am. I think that 3/4 of the people who say they haven't registered for this class really have; but I suppose that as long as you don't try to tell anyone who isn't collecting the registration fee that you really are not registered in order to not get out of not paying when you really shouldn't, it's OK.

Psst, Wanna buy some "reproduction" Judge Clone Class registration forms? For entertainment purposes only of course...

1970 GTO, 455+.034", 0 deck, Wiseco's, Eagle rods, 60919, Rhoads, E-Heads, 1.65 Scorpions, RPM, Custom Qjet by Cliff, Doug's 1 7/8", THM 400, Gear Vendors OD, 3.55s.........Her name is Blandorf; after a girl I knew once, 'cause she's just Bitchin, always.

Last edited by Evil Stu; 08-03-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsgtos2 View Post
Jim- dont tell me you picked Norwalk weekend for the fitting of your new bowling shoes! That means you wont be able to jab Telly on another one of those steering wheels!!!!
Greg,
You are too late.I already pre sold him another IC Fatty Wheel that Larry is bringing to Norwalk,so you see I got him again. The thing that bothers me the most is that I will miss out on getting my Offical Hat !!!!! You know the one I am talking about.I also wanted my 2010 Henley Racing team T-shirt. I thought I would have seen you at the Indian Up Rising,but you were a no show.You should have been there.I was parked next to a couple of Judge Clone's.........

Old 08-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Senior Chief

Ok I have a ? what if I take one of my 63 LeMans and clone it into a 69/70 judge clone,I could maybe put a set of 69 strips on her and say a 70 wing, a stick on judge thing on the glove box lid, hey did I just here someone snicker who is reading this,it's not funny I'll get the real fake PHS somebody has to be selling them. Now lets see oh ya drop in a 350 with a two speed power glide no no a 400 turbo and stick a 355 single track under it and I'll be ready to go. One more thing comments, C.RED or O ORANGE ?

now chime in don't be shy.

Old 08-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILTY,HO View Post
Ok I have a ? what if I take one of my 63 LeMans and clone it into a 69/70 judge clone,I could maybe put a set of 69 strips on her and say a 70 wing, a stick on judge thing on the glove box lid, hey did I just here someone snicker who is reading this,it's not funny I'll get the real fake PHS somebody has to be selling them. Now lets see oh ya drop in a 350 with a two speed power glide no no a 400 turbo and stick a 355 single track under it and I'll be ready to go. One more thing comments, C.RED or O ORANGE ?

now chime in don't be shy.
I like the 69 Stripe's,but could do with out the 70 Wing ( just would'nt look right on that body ).Make sure you have some sort of scoop for the fake Ram Air and I would rather have the Posi ( hate one wheel wonder's ) Engine size does'nt matter as long as it's a 4 barrel and tranny preference is up to you.So go ahead and paint it Hugger Orange to make it a true Judge Tribute... There's my 2cent's worth.....

Old 08-04-2010, 12:50 AM
Suspended

Sharkboy- Just talked to Telly tonight. He didnt tell me that YOU GOT HIM AGAIN!!! Good Luck with the bowling shoe fitting!

Old 08-04-2010, 06:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsgtos2 View Post
Sharkboy- Just talked to Telly tonight. He didnt tell me that YOU GOT HIM AGAIN!!! Good Luck with the bowling shoe fitting!
Greg,
Telly's full of crap.Larry is bringing a IC coded Fatty Formula steering wheel that he asked for.If he does'nt want it someone else will. As for to shoe fitting that's done,now it's off for practice.After all practice make's perfect.Good luck to you in the new Judge clone class.Are you talking that White car you've been trying to push off on someone ?

Old 08-04-2010, 07:43 AM
Suspended

Sharkboy,as usual,you are lagging behind in the new news category. Sold the white REAL raiv judge a couple of months ago. Have a couple of cars here to restore for other people and another new 2010 Grand Sport Corvette Convertible. Took it to the drag strip last weekend and they let me run with the top down. Now that was some real fun!

Old 08-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Frame off:

Greg,
My friend talked to Frank Rizzo on the phone the other day and Frank went thru the resto process with him reminding him he had "an awesome set of tools" numerous times during the conversation. He is going to have Frank start on the restoration when he gets back from moving some furniture for some people on the east coast.

Old 08-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Suspended

Frank is THE man when it comes to these clones! I am sure he will do an extremely nice job on his car.

Closed Thread