Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default The Black Car has a new caretaker

As many of you know I played a minor role in in NJSteve acquiring his new toy. When I sent him the tip on the Formula SD on Labor Day morning, I somewhat jokingly said to put me first on the list for the Black Car should he need space, money, or both. I was very surprised that night to receive a PM from Steve telling me that the Black Car was ready for a new caretaker and that I had the first shot at the job. After a little hand wringing, and more than a little consultation with my wife and a few friends I'll call "the Therapists", I decided to take the plunge. My Pal Dave and a friend of his went up to New Jersey on Sunday and the Black Car has now been delivered to its new home in the Hot Rod Garage.

I am away on business and have not seen it yet, but my 12 year old Mini Me loves it and My Pal Dave says it is the best piece I have. He drove it through the neighborhood today and left at least one set of black rubber strips at my request.

Before Chris asks, yes there will be a smokey burnout video posted once I get home. Here's a few pictures.

NJSteve - Thanks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bentwheelbob For This Useful Post: