Old 05-07-2024, 11:13 AM
Senior Chief

Default WANTED - Calling all Judges

Hello Judge owners,

I am reaching out to you because I am not only organizing the largest Indoor Display of GTO's at the Goodguys Columbus, Ohio Nationals , but the plan is to line up the entire front row with 1969-1971 Judges.

I have confirmed the "Humbler" commercial car, and a red on red '70 Judge convertible RA IV, 4 speed car. I also have a few '70 Judge hard tops confirmed, but am welcoming more.

This is going to be held at the Ohio State Fairgrounds, and the dates are July 12-14, 2024. GTO's will be moved inside the air conditioned Kasich Hall on Thursday July 11th from 11am - 6pm. *If anyone can't make that time slot I will personally accommodate them for another time - including early Friday morning.

*REGISTRATION: To sign up for this display simply go to: www.good-guys.com and find the "Events" section. From there go to "Columbus" event, then click on "Indoor Display" and the rest should guide you through it. I sincerely hope your chapter will participate in this one time gathering.

You can also call Goodguys Customer Service to register over the phone - (800) 777-1258

Feel free to reach out to me anytime.
Thanks very much! Axle 909-437-2068
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail-2.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	633368  

The Following User Says Thank You to axle For This Useful Post: