Old 10-27-2019, 12:58 AM

Default Body to frame bushes/mounts

I'm about to lift the body off the frame on my 1962 Bonneville, is there a kit available with all new body to frame mounts or will i have to buy them all separately, and if so does anybody have a listing of part numbers and amount needed.

Thanks

Old 10-27-2019, 10:24 AM
Senior Chief

You will probably need to buy all of the mounts individually. You can buy a kit from our Host for the radiator core support mounts with the hardware, but the mounts can vary depending on body style for the rest of the car. I replaced the body mounts on my '64 Grand Prix a couple of years ago and bought them from our Host. I was doing a body-off-frame restoration so it was easier, but I located all of the body mounts, made a diagram where they all went so I could put them back and then counted how many of each style I had. Then I ordered the number and style I needed. Good luck!