Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 02-21-2022, 07:45 PM
Senior Chief

I hate when a good topic is turned into a Cock fighting competition. Who's got the biggest bird...? Nobody really cares!

There are some good post... but what a headache to read through... Kind of adds another dimension to the question about all the old school Pontiac racers and their whereabouts...(no longer on PY forum).

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

Old 02-21-2022, 08:22 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR RAM View Post
I hate when a good topic is turned into a Cock fighting competition. Who's got the biggest bird...? Nobody really cares!

There are some good post... but what a headache to read through... Kind of adds another dimension to the question about all the old school Pontiac racers and their whereabouts...(no longer on PY forum).

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM
Ask yourself why they are moving to facebook...One reason is, on FB if someone is being a buttdart, you can pretty much tell them what you think...This site censors your comments, and then you have to worry about the admin kicking you off the site...

If a grown man is offended by a few cuss words, they should stick to polishing their show cars instead of racing...Just my opinion.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to opeliac For This Useful Post: