Old 11-24-2023, 10:59 PM

Default WTB original GM HEI control module...

Looking for an original GM Delco-Remy 1875990 4-pin HEI control module. NOS would be great but I'll take a used takeoff that's been proven to be functional as well. The amount I'm willing to pay will obviously be influenced by that.

I keep going through modules roughly once a year despite always purchasing ACDelco ones (and I'm using the thermal paste lol), and so clearly I'm going to have to resort to the "spare in the glovebox" routine many other owners resort to; and so when this NAPA/Echlin unit I plopped in last week inevitably fails, I'd like an original GM unit waiting for me for the next round since apparently they're the best-made ones, even used.

Anybody got one? Let me know. Gonna need at least a pic or two.

Old 11-25-2023, 11:57 AM

Default original GM HEI control module

I have numerous factory GM HEI distributors/parts. I have devised a way of testing them that has been quite accurate. I had a shop for over 40 years and kept getting "junk" aftermarket modules, so I began checking known good and bad ones to look for consistencies. I am presently clearing out my warehouse in Deerfield Beach and could meet you there if you'd like. If interested, email me direct: drolds1@bellsouth.net. Thanks, Bob.