Industry Stuff new repro's, updates, other info.

Old 06-13-2011, 02:30 PM
Administrator

Default Got a PY shipment or status question? Contact Eric

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. My name is Eric Casperson. I am the new expediting manager for Performance Years. If you have any non-sales related questions concerning when your order shipped, when it is going to ship, why you haven't gotten your order, inventory stocking questions etc., you can contact me here on the forums or via email at ericc@performanceyears.com

I look forward to helping you guys out in any way possible.

Old 05-30-2012, 03:08 PM

Hi Eric.
I would like some update on the part that i have been waiting for since April 2. order number 0166785. I am trying to make the GTOAA nationals here in Colorado July 3 and getting concerned that the Drivers door mirror retainer will not make it to me in time. Can u check on it? Hope this is the proper way to get an answer.
Love the forums.

Old 05-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtohsteve View Post
Hi Eric.
I would like some update on the part that i have been waiting for since April 2. order number 0166785. I am trying to make the GTOAA nationals here in Colorado July 3 and getting concerned that the Drivers door mirror retainer will not make it to me in time. Can u check on it? Hope this is the proper way to get an answer.
Love the forums.
Steve,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was out of the office yesterday. The remote mirror bracket that you are still waiting on has been on backorder from the manufacturer since March. I will get a hold of them and see what kind of ETA we are talking about.

Eric

Old 05-31-2012, 12:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_cspan View Post
Steve,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was out of the office yesterday. The remote mirror bracket that you are still waiting on has been on backorder from the manufacturer since March. I will get a hold of them and see what kind of ETA we are talking about.

Eric
Steve, Just got in contact with the manufacturer. We should get them early next week so you should see them within 10 days I would say....plenty of time for GTOAA

See you out there!

Old 05-24-2014, 11:10 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi Eric, I am interested in ordering a 64 GTO shifter part number RPU364 4spd shifter. You show it as not in stock, if I order it, what kinda time frame are looking at before it is shipped out?

Thanks Rick

Old 05-24-2014, 08:26 PM

Hi Eric,
I have an order (0202568) for a number of items. I got an email with a ship date of 5/14. I called this past Tuesday since I had not received any further emails. The person I talked to said that they no longer carry two of the items and that he would send an email with the new ship date (minus those two items). I have received no further emails since the first one with the 5/14 ship date. Could you please look into this for me?
Thanks,
Pat

Old 05-27-2014, 09:27 AM
Pypes Staff - Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemans64 View Post
Hi Eric, I am interested in ordering a 64 GTO shifter part number RPU364 4spd shifter. You show it as not in stock, if I order it, what kinda time frame are looking at before it is shipped out?

Thanks Rick
Hi Rick. Typical leadtime is 10 days as long as our vendor has the part instock. It looks like the last time we got one in was the end of April and it was just sold this past Friday. Talk about bad timing... lol...

If you want to get one, please give us a call and order one. We should be ordering from thins vendor this week.

Gp Mike

Old 05-27-2014, 04:05 PM
Pypes Staff - Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat68HO View Post
Hi Eric,
I have an order (0202568) for a number of items. I got an email with a ship date of 5/14. I called this past Tuesday since I had not received any further emails. The person I talked to said that they no longer carry two of the items and that he would send an email with the new ship date (minus those two items). I have received no further emails since the first one with the 5/14 ship date. Could you please look into this for me?
Thanks,
Pat
Hi Pat. It looks like we were waiting for one component that was holding the order up. It was the pitman arm shaft seal which came in on Friday. My shipping guys are shipping the order out today. Hope this info helps... Mike

Old 05-27-2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgto69 View Post
Hi Pat. It looks like we were waiting for one component that was holding the order up. It was the pitman arm shaft seal which came in on Friday. My shipping guys are shipping the order out today. Hope this info helps... Mike
Sounds good... thanks Mike!

Old 11-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Still no stuff........

E-mail sent