Midwest Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Old 08-04-2013, 10:57 PM

Default Anyone know who was selling these wheels at Norwalk???

Anyone know the guy who was selling a set of black 8 lug wheels for a Chevy Truck? He was in the second row from the race track and his spot was close to the road that separated the 2 fields of the swap meet. I think he was by a guy who was selling a 67 Firebird bench seat with armrest. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks mike

Old 08-06-2013, 06:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Mike, I know of one guy that was selling a set of black 8-lugs. If it is the same guy I have his contact information. His name is Jim & from Michigan. The wheels I speak of were with no tires installed, just the rims, his space number was 250 & 251 right even with the score board towers. He was right on the paved road even w/ the towers. He also had multiple sets of modern GTO wheels available. If this sounds like the guy you are trying to track down PM me for his contact information.

Tim john---

Last edited by Tim john; 08-06-2013 at 07:00 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

PM answered with sellers email address and cell phone number Mike, small world. Glad that I could help out.

Tim john---