Ames Customer Satisfaction Forum Post a 'current' compliment, suggestion or issue with regard to an Ames service or product.

Old 09-02-2020, 10:58 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Ames, great customer service!

Thank you Ames!

I'm having some suspension work done on my '69 Firebird. I dropped the car at the shop early morning yesterday (Tuesday). The shop called me around 11 am, and said that they need some parts but they cannot get them in a timely fashion from their usual sources. Their concern was that the front end was disassembled, but they need their bay and lift for other customers' projects later this week. I called Ames and they confirmed that they had the required parts in stock and could expedite shipping. They shipped them by the end of the day yesterday express delivery. The parts arrived at 10 am this morning.

Great job guys, thank you!

'73 Ventura, Spotts 462 roller
10.785 @ 122.79, 1.507 60 ft
2850 lbs. plus driver, 3150 race weight

'69 Firebird Convertible, Spotts 455 with long branches
12.561 @ 107.62, best on old 455
4290 race weight

'72 Formula 455 HO
numbers matching auto, work in progress!