Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

Old 05-07-2013, 02:33 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Steve, will you be posting all pictures of the show and the show winners??

Old 05-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: Pontiac Heaven in the Arizona desert & above the White mountains in the cool country of eastern Az

Quote:
Originally Posted by U47 View Post
Steve, will you be posting all pictures of the show and the show winners??
All pictures of every car? no. But, already have the winners and classes listed on my site. Will be working on sizing and getting pics of winners and some of the others there too.

I am hoping my next event will be in California this summer. Stay tuned....
thanks

Hosting-
23rd annual Pontiac Heaven weekend- Phoenix pending due to covid
Pontiac Heaven Museum in process
Phil 2:11
Old 05-07-2013, 11:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by U47 View Post
Thanks for the welcome. Was wondering if you belong to the Prescott Antique Automobile club too? What Pontiac's do you have? Also, every Saturday morning there is a car gathering at the Parking lot at Fry's on Willow Creek road...Hope it turns out to be like Huntington Beach donut derelicts and Pismo Derelicts!

D.
Very welcome. I don't belong to the Antique Club (although I should) but I know some of the guys and always put a car in their show (won best modified last year with the chevelle) and I just love to hang up there, good swap meet, goes all weekend and attracts alot from Phoenix as well so you get a large diversity of cars.
If I were to join a club, that would be the one to join since it's diverse. I have a diverse collection of muscle cars so I really don't fit into any certain brand of car club that well. The Antique Club goes back as far as old steam engine stuff and anything in between.
As far as pontiacs I have a 71 Ventura Sprint and a 70 Ram air III Formula.

I wasn't aware that Fry's on Willow Creek was still going on. I know a couple years ago that started out as a casual swap meet kind of thing, but it sounds like it's morphed into a car gathering of sorts?? Just this past Friday was the cruise at Mcdonalds in Chino, and Saturday I took the mustang to the all Mustang cruise at In-n-Out Burger at Walmart and 69. Third Friday of the month is the Zeaks cruise now at the Frontier Village on 69, that's usually a decent cruise. Some of my favorite cruises we attend are down in Phoenix.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Barcak View Post
All pictures of every car? no. But, already have the winners and classes listed on my site. Will be working on sizing and getting pics of winners and some of the others there too.

I am hoping my next event will be in California this summer. Stay tuned....
thanks
Looking forward to checking that out.

Any plans to have a pontiac event this year at Firebird when they get things straightened out?