Old 02-18-2020, 03:46 AM

Default 1968 WT 400 engine

I have a 68 WT engine that is out of a 68 gto 4 speed car. included is the block, crank, rods and pistons. also have the original reworked #16 heads. block was cleaned and checked, new bored .30 over. mains were align honed. new freeze plugs and cam bearings were installed. cranked was turned .20 on the rods and mains and polished. cranked was installed with a set of clevite bearings. rods were checked resized and balanced. a set of stock style cast pistons were installed on them. pistons and rods were installed in the block with a new set of stock style cast rings. heads were tanked. cleaned and checked. a 3 angle valve job was completed and a new set of ferrea valves were installed. stock springs were checked and installed with seat pressures at 92 to 95 psi. all components came from the same gto. date codes are shown in the pics. price is 2,700.00 shipping will be at the buyers expense from the 30528 zip code. local pickup is welcome. everything will be strapped to a 4 x 4 pallet. can not get pics to upload. send me a pm and I will text them. thanks

Old 07-09-2020, 10:41 PM

TTT