Old 12-23-2008, 01:15 AM

Default '73 T/A Wanted

I'm looking for a '73 T/A. Must be in all-original paint, and be auto and without a/c. I'll consider any color but would like Brewster Green.

Again, must be all-original paint. If the paint is checked, that's ok, just needs to be original.

Must be #'s matching and documentation would be nice.

I'll consider SD cars also, Formulas or Trans AMs. Again, they must have original paint and be auto without a/c.

I have a 20TH Anniversary Trans AM availibe for trades if you like. It is all original and is 1 of 15 base models made. (Hardtop w/ cloth interior.

Thanks!

Old 01-21-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2X View Post
I'm looking for a '73 T/A. Must be in all-original paint, and be auto and without a/c. I'll consider any color but would like Brewster Green.

Again, must be all-original paint. If the paint is checked, that's ok, just needs to be original.

Must be #'s matching and documentation would be nice.

I'll consider SD cars also, Formulas or Trans AMs. Again, they must have original paint and be auto without a/c.

I have a 20TH Anniversary Trans AM availibe for trades if you like. It is all original and is 1 of 15 base models made. (Hardtop w/ cloth interior.

Thanks!
Still looking for an original paint, #'s matching '73 T/A. Must be auto and non-a/c. I'm also interested in '74 SD T/A's. Must be auto and non-a/c.

I've come to my senses and will be keeping the 20Th T/A, but I do have a '87 GNX if you'd like to trade up to that. It's car #028 of 547 and has 22K on it. Car has original paint with some spot work. Interior still smells new.

Thanks for looking!

Old 01-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The original paint requirement is a tough one.

Mike

Old 01-31-2009, 04:16 PM

Agree. Original paint is tough.

Is an original paint 73 SD worth less than a 22,000 GNX, in today's market?

Mark

Old 01-31-2009, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poncho-mike View Post
The original paint requirement is a tough one.

Mike
I agree, but I don't mind waiting for the right car. I have weird tastes, I'd rather have a tired looking original paint car over a better than new base/clear job.

Old 01-31-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumarkhood View Post
Agree. Original paint is tough.

Is an original paint 73 SD worth less than a 22,000 GNX, in today's market?

Mark
I didn't really clarify my original post too well. Naturally, it would take my GNX and some $$ to aquire a nice '73 SD. A '74 SD in mid #2 condition would be a closer trade value wise.

It would take $$ and a nice '73 Y-code to aquire the GNX though. The GNX trade is really just food for thought. Ideally, I'd rather sell it outright and just buy a T/A if one becomes availible.

Old 01-31-2009, 07:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Bob I have a original paint 73 Y code white car. Problem is its a four speed and does not have the original engine and has ac. I know of two other original paint Y car but both are four speeds with ac.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weranc55 View Post
Bob I have a original paint 73 Y code white car. Problem is its a four speed and does not have the original engine and has ac. I know of two other original paint Y car but both are four speeds with ac.
Jeez, I would've thought auto cars would be easier to come by than 4-speeds. Unfortunately, I can no longer handle a clutch pedal so I have to stick to an automatic. I'm sticking firm to a non-a/c car too. They have better ventilation and you can change plugs without cussing out the car.

Thanks for the info!