Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 06-11-2014, 11:56 AM
Senior Chief

Default Performance Restoration

This is really not a complaint. I want to preface this with the following. I have been in sales for most of my career and consider myself a professional. When customers place an order, I confirm the order, I confirm when it is placed in production and the estimated delivery date. If a date slips I communicate that to my customer and if it impacts their plans or work schedule I escalate to the appropriate management team to make sure we meet our promised delivery dates. I only ask that when I am a customer that I am treated the same way. I also understand that if I do not provide information in a timely fashion my customers will look somewhere else to procure services and products.

I also want to state that the owners are very nice people and I am sure I will be thrilled with the finished product but I am concerned that my check was cashed way back in April, April 8th to be exact, and I was promised delivery the second week in June. I shipped my dash pod either in the middle or end of March by two day Fed Ex so that there was plenty of time to get the work done. When I was contacted with the final dollar amount a check was promptly sent.

I called and left a voice message and emailed yesterday and called again today and left a voice message with no response. My only ask is if my dash panel will be shipped this week and when it will be at my home. I need to put my car back together for the PY show on Saturday and will need to take off work to work on my car to get it ready. I need to provide at least a days notice to take off. Am I wrong for asking for information on my part? I know we are all busy but with technology, a text , email or phone call takes seconds.

Sorry for venting here, I am only asking to be treated as I treat my customers. When emails and calls go unanswered I get concerned. I don't have my part and I paid promptly when asked. If something has come up just tell me so I can plan accordingly. If it has been shipped, thank you, but tell me and don't leave me hanging.

Thank you

Old 06-21-2014, 09:44 PM
Senior Chief

Still no part.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:31 AM

Is this the guy from Texas?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Old 07-21-2014, 09:44 PM
Senior Chief

Any luck getting your dash bezel?

Old 08-29-2014, 09:09 AM
Senior Chief

Still no bezel and no response to voice messages. How is it a person who has been doing this for years, cannot tell me when I will get my bezel back? I have had private messages from members that have had their bezels for 1 and upto 2 years. If you have that kind of back log maybe you should not take on new business and promise a 9 week turnaround.