Old 12-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Found the wand, tried the washer - engine ran after cleaning out the carb but I suspect the pump is shot after sitting 3-4 years unused.

Trying to decide if purchasing another washer is warranted down here.

Old 12-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Sounds like you need it to strip the gunk. Must be frustrating to have it not working.

I don't miss stripping the algae off the driveway and retaining walls yet but have used mine about 3 times this summer for other stuff that would have been a bear without it. If it broke, I would miss it.

Old Yesterday, 01:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

yes, it is - my neighbor lent me his washer, will get it done tomorrow and get it back to him quick. I note now they sell the pumps for around $80 - for that amount it would be a good idea to repair it.

Unlike my old house in Seattle, algae is no longer an issue here in ABQ!