Midwest Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Old 05-12-2018, 11:12 AM
Senior Chief

Smile August and the Indian Uprising

Just a reminder to register if you haven't already. Here's the link, for your convenience: http://cruisintigers.com/2018-indian-uprising-info.html. See ya there!

Old 05-26-2018, 04:37 PM
Senior Chief

How formal is the show? I think we are going to try and make it and see some sites while we are there. We will be driving the cars out and have to leave the show some on Saturday while we go be tourists? Is it a big deal to come and go from the show on Saturday? Sunday I assume we will park and leave both cars and enjoy the show and resort. Thanks.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:34 AM

Super fun and laid back show. All kinds of Pontiacs from ultra high dollar one of ones to daily drivers. We stay at the host hotel and come and go as we please.

Old 07-01-2018, 11:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1980 TA View Post
How formal is the show? I think we are going to try and make it and see some sites while we are there. We will be driving the cars out and have to leave the show some on Saturday while we go be tourists? Is it a big deal to come and go from the show on Saturday? Sunday I assume we will park and leave both cars and enjoy the show and resort. Thanks.
Saturday is one of those come and go days. Sunday is the actual show for judging and trophy presentation. I have been there several time's. No worries about your car,security is very good. Come and enjoy the show.