Old 07-31-2004, 04:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

this warwick blue 69 juge i just bought is supposed to have parchment interior,but over the years the car has been changed,so my question is how much of the interior should be parchment and how much or what would be black,such as the console and door panels,headliner,did they make a parchment console,i've never seen one,need help on this one guys

1 69 gto 4 speed
1 69 gto judge
1 75 ta
1 79 formula
1 80 formula
1 81 ta
1 89 formula
1 96 ta
1 66 mustang
1 84 mustang
1 89 25th anniv mustang convert
kaysersuzuki@yahoo.com
Old 07-31-2004, 04:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

this warwick blue 69 juge i just bought is supposed to have parchment interior,but over the years the car has been changed,so my question is how much of the interior should be parchment and how much or what would be black,such as the console and door panels,headliner,did they make a parchment console,i've never seen one,need help on this one guys

1 69 gto 4 speed
1 69 gto judge
1 75 ta
1 79 formula
1 80 formula
1 81 ta
1 89 formula
1 96 ta
1 66 mustang
1 84 mustang
1 89 25th anniv mustang convert
kaysersuzuki@yahoo.com
Old 07-31-2004, 06:41 AM
Senior Chief

The console and dash are black. Door panels are parchment and the lower carpet inserts are black. Head liner is parchment and the package tray is black. Hope this helps.

Old 08-04-2004, 06:02 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I don't know about 69's but my 68 with parchment also has Parchment pillar posts. Along with Parchment Arm rest bases and all seat plastic (backs, lower trim, etc) The push on plastic trim around the front and back glass are also parchment but the rear lower corners by the package tray are black. The push on plastic trim that goes along the roof rail (beside your head if you were sitting in the car) are also parchment, same with the rubber aound the rear view mirror and also the coat hooks. The front kick panels are black.