Test & Tune Ask questions about the features and functions of the Forums.

Old 07-16-2009, 03:09 AM
Senior Chief

Cool Changing Avatar and/or Signature?

How do I change my avatar and/or signature to my posts? It's time I updated mine...thanks for any advice that will save me some time!

78 White T/A, Carmine interior, Fisher T-tops, WS-6 package, 3.08 gears, a/c, rear discs. Original 403 with 300,000 miles replaced by new Pontiac 455 (roller everything, 6x-4 heads, Performer manifold, Hooker Headers, Hughes converter, Cliff's Q-jet) - I only get 12 mpg!
Old 07-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Hi

All of your profile information can be changed by clicking UserCP in the upper left of any forums page. In there, look at the links in the left hand column. You'll see Edit Avatar and Edit Signature. The Forums will resize most pictures for you, so you probably just need to upload them. updating your signature does have one extra step that is easy to miss. Once you have the signature picture uploaded, click the "Insert Signature Picture" and it will add a little code to the signature text field for the signature picture.

Give it a try and let mek now if you have problems.

Steve

Old 07-17-2009, 12:57 AM
Senior Chief

Thumbs up

Thanks Steve, it worked! I just didn't spot the significance of the User CP link...

Joe

78 White T/A, Carmine interior, Fisher T-tops, WS-6 package, 3.08 gears, a/c, rear discs. Original 403 with 300,000 miles replaced by new Pontiac 455 (roller everything, 6x-4 heads, Performer manifold, Hooker Headers, Hughes converter, Cliff's Q-jet) - I only get 12 mpg!