Old 03-19-2004, 04:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via Yahoo to Pontiacmuscle

Hi Guys,
Im looking for a '70-'74 Ventura Manual trans car.No Drivetrain OK. MUST BE SOLID AND HAVE CLEAR PAPERWORK.
Something close to upstate NY would be ideal but not required. Please email formula421@frontiernet.net with pics, description and price please

Old 03-19-2004, 04:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Hi Guys,
Im looking for a '70-'74 Ventura Manual trans car.No Drivetrain OK. MUST BE SOLID AND HAVE CLEAR PAPERWORK.
Something close to upstate NY would be ideal but not required. Please email formula421@frontiernet.net with pics, description and price please

Old 04-14-2004, 10:52 AM

I have a 32,000 mile original Ventura. 2 door, automatic, 350 2 barrel. No dents or rust, original paint. $4900.00
The car is in Grand Rapids Minnesota. It came from Texas, bought by a gentleman that wanted to relive his high school years. It snowed a bunch last winter and he decided he needed to trade for my snowmobile. The car has been and is stored inside.
Please contact me if you have any interest.
BDCongdon@citlink.net

Old 04-19-2004, 12:38 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks for the reply; Id rather not alter an original car; looking for a solid roller or non- original engine car. Manual trans would be nice too but maybe Im asking too much? Thanks Again....still looking.

Old 04-19-2004, 03:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Joshua,
If you haven't already, check out the classified ads on http://www.pontiacventura.com.

Old 08-25-2004, 01:02 PM

Did you find a 74 yet? I have one that I need to get rid of. Have alot of stuff to tell you about the car, if interested please email me at
Wallace.l.allen@lee.army.mil

I'm a Marine stationed on an Army base and need to get the car off base and out of storage. I'm tired of it sitting around and paying storage fees on it. Thanks

Old 12-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Still looking....Keep the leads coming. Thanks!

Old 12-02-2004, 10:40 PM
Suspended

Ad is in the wrong section.

Old 12-03-2004, 07:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Joshua,
Engineer is right. Should post this in the Cars Wanted section. You may be able to trade-up your Chevette.

That said, there is an Exxon station on Route 206 NORTH in FLanders NJ. There is a primer '74 Ventura (I think it's a '74) that has been there for some time. Every once in a while I think that I should buy it for a bracket car, but I don't have the room.

If you call information for the number, make sure you tell them you are looking for the Exxon on the Northbound side in Flanders. About three miles up the road, there is an Exxon on the southbound side.

Hope this helps.
racerboy

Old 12-03-2004, 07:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Engineer; An Opps on my part....im sure it will be moved.
Racerboy; Thats for the lead. If I said the word Chevette, I think the price may go up!

Old 12-20-2004, 11:41 PM

if you are still look for a ventura, red 72 ventura less moter or compleat 1/4 mile car
please email chris@wilsonbros.org

Old 12-22-2004, 05:53 AM

have 2....'73 hatchback 350/auto, and the lady that does my title work has a '72 6/3 on the tree, hers needs 1/4s bad! mine has a small rust hole in the trunk, 717-749-3502 Pennsylvania

Old 03-03-2005, 04:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Still on the hunt........