WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 10-19-2014, 09:30 AM

Default 1999 Pontiac WS6 30th Anniversary Trans Am FS/FT - $25900 (Low Mileage)

30th Anniversary Pontiac Trans Am
Convertible / Hurst Shifter Option

1999 Pontiac WS6 30th Anniversary Trans Am FS/FT - $25900 (St. Augustine)

For Sale or Trade is our beautiful 30th Anniversary Convertible Pontiac 1999 WS6 Trans Am / 6 Speed Hurst Shifter Option (1 of 119). We are the second owners of it.

The car is completely Stock with a LS1 and the desirable Hurst six speed manual transmissions. It has just 52,642 Original miles and has always been garaged. It has been Very well maintained and babied its whole life. The car runs and drives perfectly and has no issues of any kind.

Only 119 30th Anniversary Convertibles WS6 Trans Am Six Speed cars were made in 1999 and it is by far one of the (if not THE) most Desirable Collectable Trans Am ever produced.

There were a total of 1600 Anniversary Trans Am’s produced in 1999 and each car is individually number. This is car number 758!! I do have some of the original documentation that goes along with the car.

Paint and Body
The paint and body on the car are in great shape and shines like new...it is extremely clean and has no dents or dings of any kind. I would rate the paint on the car at an 8.5 if not a 9. The car has a prefect Blue convertible top with no rips or tears and it does not leak. It also has new BFGoodrich G-Force Super Sport 275/40/17 tires with about 95% thread life mounted on the original Blue 30th Anniversary Wheels which are in good driver quality shape. The car does show some signs of normal wear for the mileage it has but is by far above average for this rare car.

Interior
The white anniversary leather interior is in absolutely amazing shape as well with no flaws or issues...it’s a 9 out of 10 too. It’s never been smoked in and has no funny smells. The seats show almost no signs of wear what so ever, this is due in part to them being covered with towels most of their life. The carpet and door panels are in great condition...as they should be. The dash is mint and un-cracked as are the door panels. The power windows and locks function as new as does the AC. The original Monsoon stereo system sounds great and the power antenna works perfectly. The car does still retain the original 30th Anniversary Floor Mats

Drive train
The 5.7L LS1 engine (all numbers matching of course) cranks and runs perfectly. The 6 speed transmission shifts great and smooth. The A/C blows cold. It has a new battery, and has recently been serviced. There are NO modifications to the car what so ever... The car sounds like a muscle car should (low and deep but not "loud"). The car is fast, drives great and can be driven anywhere without worry!

This car is a true collector’s car and has been treated like one its whole life. It’s been stored properly and maintained in a way to keep in like new condition. There are no disappointments with this car...it is stunning!

30th Anniversary Convertible WS6 Trans Am’s in this condition are very desirable and this car will not disappoint! These rare cars in this condition do not come up for sale that often so this is a great opportunity to own a unique piece of Pontiac History!!!

If your truly interested Call or Text Me at
904-315-1554
to discuss this car!

I am located in St. Augustine, FL (just outside of Jacksonville, FL and North of Daytona Beach, FL.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand.
ASKING $25,900 OBO

Links to Walk Around Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgb00Q-7scU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giwpNZBgQeA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCS1zuWWZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn_p3I8M5Ys

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I don't know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

Old 10-19-2014, 09:31 AM

More Pics and link

https://kf313.imgur.com/all/

Old 01-13-2015, 10:20 AM

Default New Price

New Price!!! $22,900 and all PM returned.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to some of you but with family and the holidays it's been a little crazy
Old 01-21-2015, 08:15 AM

Thanks to all those that were interested....

The car is SOLD!!!!
Old 01-21-2015, 08:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Nice price & condition, not surprised it sold!
And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978