WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 12-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to takid455
Default 1999 30th Anniversary TA

1999 30th Anniversary Trans Am #381
65k miles. Trans was rebuilt about 3k miles ago I am told
LS1/ Auto, T Top
Monsoon Audio w/ CD player
Carfax shows clean title. Also have clean title in hand.
Here’s your chance to pick up a 30th TA on the cheap if you are handy with body repair. These are gorgeous looking cars and appreciating in value. Car was hit in the front and LH side as pictured. I have located vast majority of the parts needed to fix the body locally and will pass that info along to buyer. Also have a nice complete running and driving 1999 T Top Firebird w/ good body and interior if interested in a package deal.
Good:
Real deal 30th TA ( Z4C RPO)
Interior is clean and nice. Drivers seat will need a new cover. Door panels have typical crack.
Mechanicals seem good and runs very smooth. Car moves on its own. Rear axle flange is bent so I have only driven it back and forth in driveway. Differential housing seems OK. Spare on LH rear not included but a wheel will be on the car for ease of transportation.
Electricals and lights, sans front, all seem to work.
Brakes work
Had car on frame machine and all pulled within spec.
Body has very little if any rust.

Bad:
Front end from radiator forward, fenders and hood is a loss. Fuse boxes and electrical are OK.
Driver’s door & mirror and ¼ will need attention. New door skin or another door. ¼ maybe able to be worked.
1 wheel is needed along with LH axle shaft.
Windshield
Overall:
Car is definitely fixable and parts are readily available second hand cheap. You can have a 30th for cheap and be on the road by spring if not sooner. If you get the Firebird, all you need is WS6 hood, front bumper for T/A and 1 blue rim (You can paint a 98-00 WS6 rim if needed).
Obviously this is a project car and will need work to be put back on the road. I have described the car and damage to the best of my knowledge and observations. It is understood in these cases that other things may arise once car is returned to road and or during rebuild. I purchased the car wrecked and cant bring myself to part it out a true 30th as it can be saved. Car is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warrantees or guarantees. Please ask questions and I will do my best to answer them. Feel free to come and inspect the car. You will need to trailer/ flatbed the car from the premises.
Asking 5500 for 30th TA
2500 for 99 Firebird
Package deal for both at 7000. This is honestly the best option unless you already have a bunch of parts cars as you will have practically everything need and can sell what you dont use.
Located in Hackettstown, NJ

Pictures:

Interior

Build: http://www.pro-touring.com/showthrea...1978+g+machine
1999 30th Trans Am 6 spd, T top
Old 03-15-2015, 09:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to takid455

SOLD!