Old 12-17-2020, 12:09 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default ATTN RA IV OWNERS.... check your vin's

I was just contacted by a original owner of a Verdoro Green RA IV GTO that was sold new at Talman Pontiac in Libertyville IL. The original owner has a bunch of paperwork and other misc items from when he bought the car new. The car was built in Arlington TX and the VIN is 242379R1465**

If you have this car or have a buddy with a Verdoro RA IV GTO let them know about me and we can work out the details about getting your together with this person.

For some of the newer people who have joined, I run a 1969 Judge and Ram Air Registry. I have been keeping track of these cars for over 30 years but finally put everything into a database and started the registry about 15 years ago

If you have a 69 Judge or Ram Air car I would really love to hear from you to get your car registered. I am currently up to 771 Judge's and 131 documented RA cars, with 86 of them being RA IV cars. My signature has the website link and I am also on facebook under 69 judge registry

Thanks everyone and please help spread the word about the RA car as well as my registry

Tim

Old 12-17-2020, 03:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 RA GTO View Post
I was just contacted by a original owner of a Verdoro Green RA IV GTO that was sold new at Talman Pontiac in Libertyville IL. The original owner has a bunch of paperwork and other misc items from when he bought the car new. The car was built in Arlington TX and the VIN is 242379R1465**

If you have this car or have a buddy with a Verdoro RA IV GTO let them know about me and we can work out the details about getting your together with this person.

For some of the newer people who have joined, I run a 1969 Judge and Ram Air Registry. I have been keeping track of these cars for over 30 years but finally put everything into a database and started the registry about 15 years ago

If you have a 69 Judge or Ram Air car I would really love to hear from you to get your car registered. I am currently up to 771 Judge's and 131 documented RA cars, with 86 of them being RA IV cars. My signature has the website link and I am also on facebook under 69 judge registry

Thanks everyone and please help spread the word about the RA car as well as my registry

Tim
Hello Tim. It's a great service to our hobby to pass along information like this to help reunite past and current owners of cars and to enable history to follow them.

Question: Is your registry focused on 1969 cars only (as your website address appears to indicate)?

Land of Lakes Muscle Car Classic
Facebook Event
Facebook Wall (Kurt Smith,Minneapolis)
Old 12-17-2020, 04:09 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Thank you as I appreciate the kind words, I really enjoy doing it. I have a couple other Judges I am currently working on to help reunite original owner families with current owners. If I could get everyone who has these cars to register with me, we would have a lot more of this happening BUT I have several people who have 69 RA/Judges who will not register their cars with me for some reason or another. The more cars registered, the better chance we have to see numbers in regards to color breakdown, options, and finding previous/current owners.

To answer your question, Yes I only stick to 1969 as to be very honest it is a ton of work for just this year lol.

All kidding aside I have about 1,500 hours plus into this project since I started it way back and well over $1,000 out of my pocket paying for the whole internet side. To me thought, it is worth it as it is really fun for me talking to other car owners who share the same passion as well as helping people with questions about these cars and want to learn about their car.

Old 12-18-2020, 06:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Here's one for ya;
1969 GTO Judge Convertible. 400-4Speed. Flambeau Burgundy with Black interior. Owner Mysterio Virtuoso. PA title.

Old 12-19-2020, 09:40 AM

Default ATTN RA IV OWNERS.... check your vin's

Its out there...Right in your backyard...Pretty sure you spoke to current owner yesterday literally less than an hour after i brought this to his attention...Not sure he spoke to you yet though...did you leave a contact number for him?
RA