Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2001, 05:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Gloat on man.

I'm capable of listening.

Sold 2003: 12.00/112MPH/1.61 60'/26"x3.31:1/10"/469 #48/245-255-110LSA/Q-Jet-Torker/3650Lbs//18MPG 94oct
Sold 1994: 11.00/123MPH/1.50 60'/29.5"x4.10:1/10"/469 #48/245-255-110LSA/Dual600s-Wenzler/3250Lbs//94oct
Old 11-20-2001, 08:23 PM
On Vacation

How do you listen to typed words anyway?

Another jewel from HIS to the world. Absolutely amazing.

Maybe you should consider being a mute.

Old 11-20-2001, 11:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Gloat on man

you mis-spelled Reasearch Scientist in your profile, you Stupid Idiot.

What exactly is your line of work? I need to know now.

Which direction does the Pontiac Distributor Rotor rotate?

What's the true cause of Thrust Bearing failure?

Identify any H-manifold?

What material is the Pontiac Block and crank made from?

What material are the Pontiac cast Rods made from?

What material are the Main caps made from?

Show me what you are made out of, mammas' BOYEEE

Sold 2003: 12.00/112MPH/1.61 60'/26"x3.31:1/10"/469 #48/245-255-110LSA/Q-Jet-Torker/3650Lbs//18MPG 94oct
Sold 1994: 11.00/123MPH/1.50 60'/29.5"x4.10:1/10"/469 #48/245-255-110LSA/Dual600s-Wenzler/3250Lbs//94oct
Old 11-20-2001, 11:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

Old 11-20-2001, 11:57 PM
On Vacation

HIS. Cry some more. Still not gonna help your problems any.

None of your business. Its classified.

Counter clockwise.

Several reasons. Improper clearances, block/main cap alignment problems mostly.

Only manifolds I know are aftermarket. Sorry I don't live in the stone ages.

Cast Iron, Nodular sometimes.

Who cares, they're weak as hell.

Who cares, they're almost as worthless as you are.

Have a nice day. Does this make you feel any better? I didn't think so.

Try being a hero on your own time.

BTW, I'd LOVE to see the size of the magnifying glass you're using to figure out stuff about me. Research Scientist, BFD. You knew what I meant, so what's the big deal.

[This message has been edited by Goatman (edited 11-20-2001).]

Old 11-21-2001, 12:14 AM
On Vacation

I'd ask you to impart some knowledge on all us "poor souls" out here in the Pontiac wilderness, but I've had enough "wet lifter, titanium crank with bolt in counterweights, scratches in titanium retainer" BS to last me at least three lifetimes already.

Reading is fundamental, I suggest you start here.

Man, talk about "fish in a barrel", this is way too easy. No more challenges here.

Old 11-21-2001, 01:33 AM
Suspended

Hint:

Scrote-Man works for the government. That ought to be insight enough into his ineptitude. Those who can't function in the real world hide in government jobs.

Old 11-21-2001, 02:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Why don't you guys leave it in the lobby? I thought this was supposed to be a technical section.

------------------
Jim

Old 11-21-2001, 07:31 AM
On Vacation

Scott, you're one to talk, hiding at home sending your wife out every day to pay the bills.

Morons, I had two choices with my degree, move down south where all the Textile jobs have gone, or work where I work now. The job I have now is more important and more prestigious than anything you can comprehend. I know its not as challenging as finding a new spot on the sofa to occupy, but it the best I can do.

I consider it a great honor to serve my country EVERY DAY.

Sorry Scotty, try again.

Old 11-21-2001, 08:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

What's this, a meeting of the first grade debate club.

Old 11-21-2001, 09:21 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I agree...take it to the lobby!!!
The only difference between these posts and the "Great Gach Debates" is the spelling and language content.
Rather humorous at times thou, sorta like my Uncle and I (he's the same age as I)when we were young, seeing who could get the LAST TAG before the car pulled away from the curb. Hahahahahahaha. But like I said 'When we we KIDS". LOL.

1/2", not to change the subject but here's a technical Q & A fer ya.

I have a certain open size on the #197 H.O. heads for the Funny Car. And I bought an early Hilborn F.I. and redrilled the upper outer holes in the head to get it to fit.
Now the butterflies are a certain diameter. If you want I will give you exact sizes, but anyway, 1 5/8th, I think. and the Bells are the same size. Now the question. What size minimum Bores and butterflies in the Hilborn would I need to function properly? I know I can take Heigth X width and get a #, but how do I convert it to a circle? Pie R squared? Then if both are the same size will it work or does it have to be bigger? If so how much? I have another manifold and shaft assembly that I could hone out to a little bigger and install holley plates out of some 750 carbs (need 8 of them, whew!)and redrill the plates to mount. But will I need to or just used what I got? This is just a Slammer deal till I get the bugs out of the Cam driven pump and learn this Nostalgia F.I. setup. Barrel valves,return pill settings, etc. But still want to try and get max potential out of this unit. It is port matched to the heads, but goes from a rectangle to a circle near the butterflies. OK, let'er rip and anyone else that's interested in this topic. Which btw, "IS" posted in the "RACE" section!!!!!!! LOL.
Or do ya want me to Cut and Paste and start it in a new post?

------------------
Injection is Nice, but I'd rather have 'GAS'....Nitrous that is.
http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/pontiacdude428

Old 11-21-2001, 10:04 AM
On Vacation

Both of you are correct. There has ben no more intelligence spent here than in the "great Gach debates".

THE BOTTOM LINE:

You cannot discuss such things as honor, diginity, class, respect, or even racing with people such as these. One guy doesn't even have a car and had no rights posting here at all. The other guy has a car, but continuously babbles instead of helping people, just like my four year old brother.

I will not go into the lobby anymore, since this kind of stuff happens all the time there. These two realized that and decided to antagonize me here and in another thread. Neither one have any business posting in the race section, since neither one contibutes, EVER.

I expected Larry to be his usuall idiot self, when he simply knows that the laws of physics cannot be suspended, no matter what he types, but that's the fun of his posts, its just sooooo easy.

I realized that I opened myself up playing HIS's little Q&A game back there, because now, if he asks more questions and I refuse to answer them, he can say that I just don't know the answers. But, then I realized that coming from him, that means NOTHING. It ranks right up there with being the first to make the "wall of shame" on PP1.

I am "new" to all of you here and I decided to answer his VERY BASIC questions to add a slight amount of credibility to my name. Whatever you guys think about that statement is your business, let me assure you, I really don't care either way. I have a race car and if anyone doubts that, send me an e-mail and I will send you pics of the car, the motor or anything else you want, including timeslips. All you have to do is ask. That's the difference between a liar and a man, I'm not afraid to answer questions. Look back and see if Scott has done the same.

I am done responding to these two guys on any thread, anywhere here, ever again. No matter what is said, I have proven both of these guys to be liars and "men" with no respect, dignity, or honor. I have said my piece and I'm done doing this. Everyone here now see's clearly what these two really are.

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Don't eat or drink too much and I wish you and yours the best holidays you can have. That goes for EVERYBODY here.

[This message has been edited by Goatman (edited 11-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Goatman (edited 11-21-2001).]

Old 11-21-2001, 11:37 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Uhhhhh, what does having a good Thanksgiving, have to do with Dave Soper's Bird running a 10.47 on D-ports [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm going to have to start a new post. HAHAHAHAHA [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I better not post here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img], my "street (race) car" project is setting up in the air with the transaxle yanked & real rearend parts on order...

[This message has been edited by 'ol Pinion head (edited 11-21-2001).]

Old 11-21-2001, 01:23 PM
Administrator

This topic and all future topics like it, will be moved to "The Lobby".