Old 04-23-2011, 01:59 AM
Senior Chief

Default 1965 GOAT with A/C 7 blade clutch fan question

Hi, My husband and I both looked this over and we could not find a part number anywhere. Also we forgot to mention this does have aluminum blades with a steel hub. I will add extra photos to the auction of the areas you requested. I did need to edit these pictures since the rivets were black on black just to get them to show up. Thank you very much for your question and your interest. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again; Holly

My question is this:

Were the original blades steel or aluminum with a natural finish?

Please advise...I believe the part # is '9779004' for 65', '9784546' for 66'

Dave
dlarkins@comcast.net
610-842-7905

P.S. If ANYONE has a good restorable or OEM for sale (FAN Only) PLEAE CALL ofr e-mail me ?

389 .030 400ci Tri Power, .068 cam, HO manifolds, M-20 4 SPD, '70 12 Bolt 3:36 Chevrolet posi-traction, Montero Red, Parchment gut, VINTAGE AIR, PFDB, Bilsteins, F&R HD Sways, Hotchkis rear bags, Firestone Indy 500 shoes

"What's the point of owning a muscle car if you can't scare yourself stupid from time to time ?"
Old 04-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

aluminum natural finish