Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge273 View Post
Is this? nevermind??
NO ITS NOT THE ONE IN CHICAGO

Old 12-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobi View Post
UNCLE WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE WHITE 1969 FIREBIRD RAM IV 4 SPD CONVERTIBLE SOLD OUT OF SIERRA VISTA ARIZONA ON TUSCONS CRAIGSLIST ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS SON TOLD ME HIS DAD PASSED BOUGHT IT NEW GAVE IT TO HIM AND THEN ITS ON CRAIGSLIST. $12,000.00 I KNOW THE GUY HERE WHO BOUGHT IT BEAT ME TO IT BY A FEW HOURS BUT HE WOULD NEVER TELL ME WHO GOT IT AND ITS BEEN 4-5 YEARS AGO I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT CAR FINISHED NO RUST ARIZONA ALL THERE RAM IV BIRD DROP TOP WHAT WAS THERE 12 OR 13 MADE

one lives up here in Newfoundland now. The green one LEVEL ONE RESTORATIONS just finished for MCACN.

Old 12-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Suspended

Default NEWFOUNDLAND

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlightblack View Post
one lives up here in Newfoundland now. The green one LEVEL ONE RESTORATIONS just finished for MCACN.
THERE IS ALSO A 1969 TRANS AM RAM III THAT WENT FROM CALIFORNIA TO TORONTO TO NEWFOUNDLAND I THINK KEITH KEARSEY SOLD IT TO TOMMY DEVEROUX

Old 12-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnta1 View Post
17 total.

12 convertible.

Perhaps 17 built, 12 4-speeds?

The Following User Says Thank You to Diego For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Yes, should have specified that.
(he was asking about 4 speeds is why)

Winner of Top Class at Pontiac Nationals, 2004 Cordova
Winner of Quick 16 At Ames 2004 Pontiac Tripower Nats

KRE's MR-1 - 1st 5 second Pontiac block ever!

"Every man has a right to his own opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts."

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." – Socrates
Old 12-09-2013, 08:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Whats hobi's flamey jumpy thing? FIREBIRD?

Old 12-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Suspended

Default TRURO BAY

Quote:
I BELIEVE THERES A 1969 TRANS AM CLONE ONE OF THE CROSBYS BOUGHT FROM A GUY ON THE MAINLAND TORONTO RAM AIR III IN TRURO BAY YOU PROBABLY KNOW THAT CAR TO STARLIGHT IT BEEN THERE 25 OR SO YEARS

Old 12-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I BELIEVE THERES A 1969 TRANS AM CLONE ONE OF THE CROSBYS BOUGHT FROM A GUY ON THE MAINLAND TORONTO RAM AIR III IN TRURO BAY YOU PROBABLY KNOW THAT CAR TO STARLIGHT IT BEEN THERE 25 OR SO YEARS
This is the only one I have seen here - Kearsy's. Haven't seen it in years and years - I was told it was a clone. Don't know fer sure.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Suspended

Default TRANS AM

Quote:
This is the only one I have seen here - Kearsy's. Haven't seen it in years and years - I was told it was a clone. Don't know fer sure.

STARLIGHT YOUR RIGHT IT IS A CLONE I REMEMBER AND OH HOW FRANK RIZZO AND I LOVE CLONES SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYONE ON THE ROCK. DO YOU REMEMBER A 1969 NON JUDGE GTO RAM AIR IV CONVERTIBLE CAR RUNNING AROUND THE ROCK IM PRETTY SURE BARRY MARTIN GOT THAT CAR I CHASED IT FOR A LONG TIME

Last edited by hobi; 12-10-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
DO YOU REMEMBER A 1969 NON JUDGE GTO RAM AIR IV CONVERTIBLE CAR RUNNING AROUND THE ROCK IM PRETTY SURE BARRY MARTIN GOT THAT CAR I CHASED IT FOR A LONG TIME
That car is in Switzerland now, completely restored. Belonged to the guy that owned a company called EastCan Transport.

Old 12-10-2013, 07:09 PM
Suspended

Default SWITZERLAND

Quote:
That car is in Switzerland now, completely restored. Belonged to the guy that owned a company called EastCan Transport.
HEY STARLIGHT DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT COLOR THAT GTO WAS AND IS KEARSEYS CLONE 69 T/A STILL ON THE ROCK

Old 12-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
HEY STARLIGHT DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT COLOR THAT GTO WAS AND IS KEARSEYS CLONE 69 T/A STILL ON THE ROCK
Liberty blue with white interior, auto. trans. Not sure if the T/A is still here, been for sure 15 years since I have seen it

Old 12-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Suspended

Default RAM IV

Quote:
Liberty blue with white interior, auto. trans. Not sure if the T/A is still here, been for sure 15 years since I have seen it
I HEARD HE HAD NOS CONVERTIBLE 1/4 PANELS FOR THAT CAR THATS WHY I WAS ALL OVER IT

Old 12-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default raiv convt

Hobi, never heard about that one in Ariz. This is what I know of auto: , yellow, brown
4spd: 3 blue, green, silver one here(sold new in Toronto)

Old 12-10-2013, 11:49 PM
Suspended

Default RAM IV BIRD WHITE RAG 69 ARIZONA

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundportponchos View Post
Hobi, never heard about that one in Ariz. This is what I know of auto: , yellow, brown
4spd: 3 blue, green, silver one here(sold new in Toronto)
IT WAS I THINK 3 YEARS AGO ON CRAIGSLIST IN TUCSON BUT THE CAR WAS IN SIERRA VISTA WHICH IS HALF WAY FROM PHOENIX TO TUCSON 1969 FIREBIRD RAM IV CONVERTIBLE WHITE BLUE GUTS WHITE TOP 4 SPD NO RUST ORIGINAL OWNER PASSED AWAY HIS SON SOLD THE CAR ALMOST IMMEDIATELY I TALKED TO HIM FOR NOT MORE THEN 5 MINUTES HE SAID IT WAS ALL THERE IT RAN AND WAS CORRECT AS FAR AS HE REMEMBERED HIS DAD WAS CRAZY FOR THAT BIRD ANYWAY A FRIEND OF MINE IN PHOENIX BOUGHT IT AND WAS SCARY QUIET ABOUT THE CAR AND SOLD IT RIGHT AWAY AND TO THIS DAY WILL NOT TELL ME WHO GOT IT BUT I BET TELLTSHAVILLI HAS THE VIN NUMBER.