Old 03-15-2014, 03:19 PM
Suspended

Default SOCIAL MUMBO JUMBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom s View Post
I dont tweet or Facebook!Tom
Kool Tom I don,t either I am so far behind in tech I think I,m first.

Old 03-15-2014, 03:21 PM
Suspended

Default OVER THE CONVERTIBLE TOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Zeppelin View Post
:jawdrop:

you got some alumyem rear brake drums for it too ?

That car is going to be so far over the top - you won't even be able to look down and see where the top used to be .

ZL-V
Baron no Aluminum drums but I do have some NOS Cast Drums I bought from the dealer circa 1982 I was spending almost all of my paycheck and hustle money @ The Pontiac Dealer.

Old 03-15-2014, 03:38 PM
Suspended

Default LED ZEPPELIN ZZ OVER THE TOP

Quote:
:jawdrop:

you got some alumyem rear brake drums for it too ?

That car is going to be so far over the top - you won't even be able to look down and see where the top used to be .

ZL-V
Baron THE PAINT THE PAINT THE PAINT I hope you get to see this car in person so much nicer than a picture or a HOBI SHORT STORY. I was going to THE JUDGEIT but it would actually take away from IT ZL5 001 I think that's HOBI NEW PLATE

Old 03-15-2014, 07:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

With all that alumyem goodness going on .. mid-to-late 80's G-Body used alumyem rear drums that work on our cars. Direct swap

Dont know if'n i'd decal it either.

but - when i saw Milt's 3xBlack Judge in person the first time .. i had to go have some personal time. After i got limber enough to walk again

ZL5 to the front

Old 03-15-2014, 08:00 PM
Suspended

Default TRIPLE BLACK

Quote:
With all that alumyem goodness going on .. mid-to-late 80's G-Body used alumyem rear drums that work on our cars. Direct swap

Dont know if'n i'd decal it either.

but - when i saw Milt's 3xBlack Judge in person the first time .. i had to go have some personal time. After i got limber enough to walk again

ZL5 to the front
I saw Milts car when it debuted in 2005 in St. Louis my friend Dave Debono who also is a real close friend of Frank Rizzo, debuted his 1970 Orbit Orange Black Black The Judge Convertible done by Legendary, also Ron Johnston 1969 Carousel Red Ram IV Judge from Potomac Classic Pontiac all were there and stunning, I was having such a great time looking at all the kool **** and talking about the old days but I made the major mistake of taking this annoying **** with me, all she wanted to do was fight with HOBI it got so bad on the airplane from Phoenix to St. Louis that I asked the Stewardess to move me so I did not catch a Homicide beef, needless to say that did not go over very ****n well. Then when we hit the ground I leave the bitch in the terminal and make what I thought was a clean getaway, wrongamundo this bitch sits down right beside me on the shuttle from the airport to the host hotel and is talking **** the whole 20 minutes I really thought I was going to snuff her out right there (to many witnesses) so we get off the shuttle I make a clean break this time call Barry Martin beg him to fill the bar table with ice cold Heineken so HOBI can calm down. He does just as begged there has to be 10 cold green bottles on the table which I promised Barry I would pay for. The very cute and very nice young lady comes directly to see HOBI to settle up I reach in my pocket and realize I have lost all my cash not even enough to pay for 1 beer let alone 10 plus I had over $3,500.00 on me a $1,000.00 of which I owed Barry Martin for parts he brought to the show I ordered. Situational Awareness kicks in real fast and I realize that since I did not have a firearm with me to kill the bitch I only reached in my pocket once and that was to pay for yes (our) shuttle ride the lite goes on I dropped the money somewhere between the shuttle bus and running to meet my hopeful savior Barry Cold Beer Martin. Well Baron I just relapsed and just realized you struck a nerve with your 2005 post about Milts Judge and I am out of medication but I am getting the same feeling remembering the traumatic event just as I did when it happened 10 years ago, maybe I will meet you one day and tell you the rest of the story I gotta go get a Heineken RIGHT NOW TO CALM DOWN AS I FEEL MYSELF GETTING THE SHAKES.

Old 03-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

i didn't know that Rizzo knew Barry or Barry knew Rizzo. Nor that Barry supplies beer. huh, the things ya read.

Old 03-15-2014, 08:32 PM
Suspended

Default THE THINGS YOU READ HALF INCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post
i didn't know that Rizzo knew Barry or Barry knew Rizzo. Nor that Barry supplies beer. huh, the things ya read.
Hey half inch just so were clear I paid Barry for every one of those Heinekens.
Just 4 da record Barry supplies almost anything HOBI wants I have been buying from Barry Martin since 1978 first time I met him was in Carlisle he almost ran over me to get to a RAM IV intake and he told me he thinks Frank Rizzo is one of the koolist kats on the planet (LIKE CLINT EASTWOOD KOOL) I cant make this **** up ask him.

Old 03-15-2014, 08:39 PM
Suspended

Default THE THINGS YOU READ

Did you read the one guy on here referred to HOBI AS THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD, now back to Telli with the weather.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobi View Post
Hey half inch just so were clear I paid Barry for every one of those Heinekens.
Just 4 da record Barry supplies almost anything HOBI wants I have been buying from Barry Martin since 1978 first time I met him was in Carlisle he almost ran over me to get to a RAM IV intake and he told me he thinks Frank Rizzo is one of the koolist kats on the planet (LIKE CLINT EASTWOOD KOOL) I cant make this **** up ask him.

hmmm,met Kirban in 1979, and Barry probably 79 or 80. Sold Barry plenty of stuff back then.
Never had a beer with Barry. Was always haggling price.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I didn't see Milts former 3x until POCI 2006? in S.Carolina.
Had been hearing about that unicorn since the late 80's from another guy in Georgia who had a pair of Black 69 Judge hardtops Ram3 and Ram4 - and knew where that JVert was .

i bet somebody else still spent most of that loot at Ron and Barry's vendor spots .
Very traumatic ordeal - not sure how well i would have handled all that.
more power to you man

Old 03-15-2014, 10:05 PM
Suspended

Default MILTS TRIPLE BLACK

Quote:
I didn't see Milts former 3x until POCI 2006? in S.Carolina.
Had been hearing about that unicorn since the late 80's from another guy in Georgia who had a pair of Black 69 Judge hardtops Ram3 and Ram4 - and knew where that JVert was .

i bet somebody else still spent most of that loot at Ron and Barry's vendor spots .
Very traumatic ordeal - not sure how well i would have handled all that.
more power to you man
Hey Baron call me I will tell you a story that Steve Ames will substantiate about that car coming to Arizona circa 1994 my friend almost got it and the 307 Chevy that was propelling it for $1,800.00 602-435-9379 Regards Frank Rizzo

Old 03-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Suspended

Default Barry Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post
hmmm,met Kirban in 1979, and Barry probably 79 or 80. Sold Barry plenty of stuff back then.
Never had a beer with Barry. Was always haggling price.
Never haggled with Barry always gave him FULL POP PLUS I NEVER HAD DENTAL INSURANCE.

Old 03-16-2014, 12:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Frank i will try to give a call tomorrow evening.

should ask for Joe ? Hobi ? or Franki ?

I think you and Ames mighta smoked too much peyote that night when talking about the unicorn for 1800 ! But my source in Georgia mighta been tripping on some of it too.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Suspended

Default Baron

Quote:
Frank i will try to give a call tomorrow evening.

should ask for Joe ? Hobi ? or Franki ?

I think you and Ames mighta smoked too much peyote that night when talking about the unicorn for 1800 ! But my source in Georgia mighta been tripping on some of it too.
Sorry never done drugs in my life I am dealing however with being BI-POLAR I think it might have been brought on by 35 years of spraying Lacquer PBS PAINT BOOTH SYNDROME.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:50 AM
formerly Steved400

Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Hoog

WOW, all I can say.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Suspended

Default WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hoog View Post
WOW, all I can say.
Hey Steve remember you told me to take off my paint mask, and you still don't know HOBI well I am BI-POLAR and suffering from PBS Paint Booth Syndrome I just was trying to get you to remember me, WOW I wonder if formerly 400 will remember I hope so.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

HOBI for president !!!!!! Nuff said

Old 03-16-2014, 10:29 PM
Suspended

Cool HOBI FOR PRESIDENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 RA GTO View Post
HOBI for president !!!!!! Nuff said
I gladly accept The Nomanation on behalf of THE ANGRY PARTY I am disgusted how this country is being run and I will promise a GTO IN EVERY GARAGE AND A FIREBIRD IN EVERY POT and you can take that to the bank.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:51 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobi View Post
I gladly accept The Nomanation on behalf of THE ANGRY PARTY I am disgusted how this country is being run and I will promise a GTO IN EVERY GARAGE AND A FIREBIRD IN EVERY POT and you can take that to the bank.
Sorry if I misquotE you, ''A GTO in every GAYrAGE AND A FIREBIRD TO SMOKE POT IN''

That's what the Washingtonians want to hear!

after all I am from Seattle same sex marriage and now we have a reason to be called the ''Evergreen State''

Not making a statement for or against just quoting Hobi for President and the laws in WA. State.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:56 PM
Suspended

Default HOBI FOR PRESIDENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard sargent View Post
Sorry if I misquotE you, ''A GTO in every GAYrAGE AND A FIREBIRD TO SMOKE POT IN''

That's what the Washingtonians want to hear!

after all I am from Seattle same sex marriage and now we have a reason to be called the ''Evergreen State''

Not making a statement for or against just quoting Hobi for President and the laws in WA. State.
Hmmmmmmmm I wonder who wants a job as Vice President?