Name:	90C9E4D5-7A1B-4ABC-847E-90F33D35F16E.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	529558  

Old 01-22-2020, 09:01 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefbigb View Post
I know nothing about making a block like that. Afterwards do you own the rights to its design?
I do not own the rights, I suppose I could have for more money.
SD

Old 01-22-2020, 09:04 PM
Senior Chief

Thanks Scott,
That’s my son in the first pic. He built that whole car in 4.5 months. Tubing, tig welding, tin work, carbon, lexan. Everything but paint. I’m very proud of him.
SD

Old 01-22-2020, 09:20 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3fastgtos View Post
Thanks Scott,
That’s my son in the first pic. He built that whole car in 4.5 months. Tubing, tig welding, tin work, carbon, lexan. Everything but paint. I’m very proud of him.
SD
You should be!! That's impressive! Glad you have that kind of bond with him... that just makes it worth wild!

Old 01-22-2020, 09:26 PM
Suspended

Where is gto George and john?? My guess is that it's not a kre deal so they aren't all over it...
Got a feeling a hobbiest is gonna smack them down again... just like I did in 2009....lol
Also got a feeling this will hurt Langers feelings ..
Most likely hear how it's not in the same class blahs blahs blah... but its gonna make steam on the dyno and track....

Old 01-22-2020, 10:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
Where is gto George and john?? My guess is that it's not a kre deal so they aren't all over it...
Got a feeling a hobbiest is gonna smack them down again... just like I did in 2009....lol
Most likely hear how it's not in the same class blahs blahs blah... but its gonna make steam on the dyno and track....
Scott,
So why would Langer care what HP this engine makes?

If you understood class racing you would know the answer to own blah blah blah.

Stan

David Vizard & Stan Weiss' IOP / Flow / Induction Optimization - Cam Selection Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV
Download FREE 14 Trial IOP / Flow Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV/Flow_..._Day_Trial.php
Pontiac Pump Gas List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_gas.htm
Using PMD Block and Heads List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_pmd.htm

Last edited by Stan Weiss; 01-22-2020 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I think I have a new hero. A black 69 Firebird and a black 69 GTO funny car both with Dave Wilcox RAV billet heads with no pushrod in the port. Thats hard to beat. Well impossible as far as I am concerned.
Bird has a freaking Lenco.
The whole shooting a match is just sick.
You have every reason to be very proud of you son. The workmanship looks like high level.
Ever think about bringing these cars to Norwalk ? Might be a good reason to buy a plane ticket.

Old 01-22-2020, 10:38 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Scott,
So why would Langer give a chit what this engine makes?

Stan

LOL..

Old 01-22-2020, 10:45 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
I hope hurts a lot of feeling Langer included ..lol

Old 01-23-2020, 12:28 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I've never understood why people hope or think people feelings will get hurt because someone builds a great engine. Can't people just be happy for one another?? Maybe that's to much to ask for?

Old 01-23-2020, 12:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

If someone knows me, I really don’t care what others do or how much power they make regardless of what brand air pump they chose. If someone makes big power with a Pontiac, good for them. To me it doesn’t matter what heads are used, block is used or what power adder used. Going fast with a Pontiac is cool. Now I have crushed people’s spirits by donkey stomping them into the ground but that has never been my motivation or plan. I just try to continue to go faster with my Pontiac. That’s all.

Old 01-23-2020, 12:41 AM
Ultimate Warrior

This started out as a reasonable discussion about some exotic parts, don't turn it into another petty fight about who's the baddest person around.

Old 01-23-2020, 12:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

the billet 5 heads look cool. Hope they perform as good as they look. If tony has them, they will. ��

Old 01-23-2020, 01:37 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
I've never understood why people hope or think people feelings will get hurt because someone builds a great engine. Can't people just be happy for one another?? Maybe that's to much to ask for?

Go to your safe place..lol

Old 01-23-2020, 01:49 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Langer View Post
If someone knows me, I really don’t care what others do or how much power they make regardless of what brand air pump they chose. If someone makes big power with a Pontiac, good for them. To me it doesn’t matter what heads are used, block is used or what power adder used. Going fast with a Pontiac is cool. Now Ian. I just try to continue to go faster with my Pontiac. That’s all.
What goes around comes around .. ..lol I am sure a few of your non Pontiac competitors have crushed your spirits by donkey stomping you into the ground .. You can't be the king of the castle forever... lol

Old 01-23-2020, 02:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
What goes around comes around .. ..lol I am sure a few of your non Pontiac competitors have crushed your spirits by donkey stomping you into the ground .. You can't be the king of the castle forever... lol
Never, I don’t judge the performance of my Pontiac program against the fords and chevys or even other Pontiacs for that matter. My measuring stick is based upon the personal goals i set for myself.

Old 01-23-2020, 03:04 AM
formerly 'Pontiac Jack'

Is the cam raised at all in that beautiful billet block?

Old 01-23-2020, 03:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Going fast with a Pontiac IS cool. The thought of just buying a Schmidt BBC even guaranteed in a racing environment does nothing for me.
Do it the hard way.
What are the odds one guy would have highest HP NA Pontiac and the most powerful Pontiac period in one year. It could happen and I can,t wait. Been talking about these things for so long and we finally get to see it.

If this thing does what it could very possible do, I wonder if a certain 70 GTOs owner would kick around the idea of same kind of engine. He is out gunned currently. The rest of those guys run all billet. I had a pic of the heads sent to him awhile back.

Old 01-23-2020, 07:14 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
Going fast with a Pontiac IS cool. The thought of just buying a Schmidt BBC even guaranteed in a racing environment does nothing for me.
Do it the hard way.
What are the odds one guy would have highest HP NA Pontiac and the most powerful Pontiac period in one year. It could happen and I can,t wait. Been talking about these things for so long and we finally get to see it.

If this thing does what it could very possible do, I wonder if a certain 70 GTOs owner would kick around the idea of same kind of engine. He is out gunned currently. The rest of those guys run all billet. I had a pic of the heads sent to him awhile back.
He is far from out gunned... he has just gotten started. He already proved himself at no mercy 10...

Old 01-23-2020, 08:00 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Langer View Post
Never, I don’t judge the performance of my Pontiac program against the fords and chevys or even other Pontiacs for that matter. My measuring stick is based upon the personal goals i set for myself.
Deep pockets can move mountains .. Good Luck in 2020..