Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 06-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Whats it worth?

Going to look a 62 Bonneville some time next week, original block?, 77 heads, 65 tri power, guy has put on a 65 8 lug set, only thing its a four door, nice looking car I know what the parts on are worth so whats a decent offer, or is anyone interested I'll get some pics

Old 06-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

did you check out nada for a price quote on there

Old 06-16-2007, 10:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You should get a good deal on it since it is a 4 door. The tri-power and eight lugs are the only thing worth anything on the car. A good tri-power is 1200-1800 and the eight lugs are anywhere from 5-1000 depending on the shape. I would say if it runs and drives, everything functions and it is not to rusty in normal places and no dangerous rust I would have to put it in the ballpark of 3000-4500. It is a 4 door, but it is a Bonneville with tri-power and eight lugs.

Check out my sons blog, www.driftundertheradar.com